What Methods Do You Use To Market A Restaurant Business?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to business, marketing is pretty crucial thing and one of the most important aspect of any business. One of the most popular kind of business is restaurant business and just like all other kind of businesses, restaurant business also requires you to do a lots of marketing. In my city, people usually market the restaurant business by distributing pamphlets in front of mosques or distributing pamphlets in random market places or placing pamphlets in front of house doors of people. There was a time when people used to advertise their restaurant business on T.V. However, this trend is no longer followed in my city. more and more restaurants are opening in my city and the competition is getting really tough. So what methods do you use to market a Restaurant business?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways in which you can market your restaurant business is to go out and organise free mail service for first 20 people. Or you can also you do buy one get one free promo. This means that for every plate someone buys they are going to get one more for free.

Last edited:

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I saw one small and not popular fast food outlet that was giving flyers to passers by. The flyer was attractive with the color and the prices looked discounted. That fast food outlet existed for 1 year before it closed. Marketing a restaurant is not about advertising. It is more of the quality of the food and the quality of service. Some owners think that the discount on price will attract customers but not really.