What payment methods do you like for making money online?

Imran Noori

Verified member
Nowadays many people are turning toward online jobs and I believe that the number of people who are working online will increase day by day but one of the problems that most people face while working online is payment methods, for example most of the websites use PayPal as a payment method while it is not available in some countries.

Crypto payments also have their problems, high taxes in some countries will make it difficult for users to request a crypto payment, but it is better than PayPal because crypto is available everywhere.

I like crypto payments and I always search about the payment methods of a money making website before joining because it is also a part of researches, if you join a website, work in it and then want to withdraw your money, if the payment methods are not available for you then you will lose all your money.

What payment methods do you like for making money online?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah it is always important to check out the payment processor that's available to the site you would be working with to be sure you would be able to withdraw at the end of the day. No need wasting time on a site that would wouldn't pay you because you can't provide the withdrawal method as stated by the site.

For me I would have preferred getting the money into my local bank account just like how it happens here it is very convenient and easy for me. I get the money that I have worked for as they will be no charges.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't know but if cryptocurrency is regulated to that extent in any countries to a point that most investors and people that are dealing with cryptocurrency will have to pay tax , well over here that is not so because if you are dealing with cryptocurrency you will not have to pay tax and that is one of the best ways of receiving payment as it is easier for your crypto assets to be converted to our local currency here. .

There are some situations that direct bank transfer could be possible. That is also a nice way of receiving payments.

tariq34

some popular payment methods for making money online include PayPal, Stripe, and Square for online transactions, and bank transfers for offline transactions. It's important to consider the fees, security, and ease of use for each payment method when choosing one for your business.
Other popular payment methods for making money online include credit and debit cards, e-wallets such as Apple Pay and Google Pay, and cryptocurrency. Each method has its own advantages and disadvantages.

For example, credit and debit cards are widely accepted and offer a high level of security, but they also come with high transaction fees. E-wallets are becoming increasingly popular as they are easy to use and offer quick transactions, but they may not be accepted by all merchants. Cryptocurrency is a newer method of payment that is decentralized, secure, and can be used for international transactions with lower fees, but it can be more difficult for some people to understand and use. Ultimately, the best payment method for you will depend on your specific needs and the needs of your customers.

SHAHID987

In my country paypal is not available so only payment method left is crypto because mostly websites are offering these two methods. This debate is very long as why paypal is not available in many countries plus some famous websites only give payment through it. One thing all of us must keep in mind as never put all the money in one payment processors as we all know what alertpay did with us I lost my 11$ there.