What Platform Do You Use for Crypto Investment

Mika

VIP Contributor
These days a lot of people are investing in crypto. Popularity of crypto investment is not just because of profitability but also because of low cost investment. You can start small and gradually build your portfolios. I started investing in crypto in December 2020. I started through Coinbase and later moved to Binance. These days, I have diversified my assets oin multiple exchanges and wallets.

What platform do you use to invets in crypto, do you use traditional exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, Kucoin, etc. or do you use stock trading platforms Webull, eToro, and Robinhood that also allow to invest in crypto as well.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I make use of Binance for my crypto investment. It is not a mistake that I find myself using Binance to carry out transactions that have to do with crypto. There are many reasons for that.

Actually, I have used some crypto platforms before but most of them are not tailored towards user-friendly approach. For instance, I would have preferred luno but it doesn't have much coins that users can trade with.

Binance studied the weaknesses of other platforms and take advantage of that in developing its platform to become the first and the best platform crypto traders will depend on.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
T
I make use of Binance for my crypto investment. It is not a mistake that I find myself using Binance to carry out transactions that have to do with crypto. There are many reasons for that.

Actually, I have used some crypto platforms before but most of them are not tailored towards user-friendly approach. For instance, I would have preferred luno but it doesn't have much coins that users can trade with.

Binance studied the weaknesses of other platforms and take advantage of that in developing its platform to become the first and the best platform crypto traders will depend on.
Try Bitget... You won't be disappointed with their features & events(with rewards)as well.