Shares/Stock What Stocks Are Worth Buying In The Year 2022?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The year 2020 was not a really great year for people who were willing to buy stocks. The pandemic destroyed and crushed the stock market and the prices of oil also fell, despite being one of the basic necessities of people's life. I am not sure what was the situation of stock market in the year 2021 because I do not follow stocks that much, but I am sure that it might not be that great due to the fear of delta variant and persistent rise in the cases of Covid-19 variants. Right now we might need to deal with the Omicron variant of the Covid-19 and I am not sure what will be the situation of the stock market by the next year. However, what kind of share price will rise if we face another wave of pandemic in the year 2022? I am sure this who pandemic situation is not going to end sooner. So what are your thoughts?

Wiserr

The year 2020 was not a really great year for people who were willing to buy stocks. The pandemic destroyed and crushed the stock market and the prices of oil also fell, despite being one of the basic necessities of people's life. I am not sure what was the situation of stock market in the year 2021 because I do not follow stocks that much, but I am sure that it might not be that great due to the fear of delta variant and persistent rise in the cases of Covid-19 variants. Right now we might need to deal with the Omicron variant of the Covid-19 and I am not sure what will be the situation of the stock market by the next year. However, what kind of share price will rise if we face another wave of pandemic in the year 2022? I am sure this who pandemic situation is not going to end sooner. So what are your thoughts?
Yes I totally agree with what you said,the year 2020 didn't favor those who invested on stock because of the pandemic of corona, likewise the year 2021,but those that did it this year seems to earn income unlike those that did it 2020,so the year 2022 we don't know how it is going to be but we Are hoping for the best.