Shares/Stock How much is the worth of your stocks?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I joined the stock investment group recently and I am learning many things about stocks. Compared with other investment programs I can say that buying stocks has more benefits than crypto coin investment. When you own shares of stocks that makes you a part owner of the company. And as part owner you are entitled to earn dividends that can be cash dividend or stock dividend. The beauty of the stocks is the quick disposal. Unlike the real estate property that will take time before you can offer to sell and find a serious buyer, the stocks can be offered for selling that will be sold within the day or 2 days at the latest.

My shares of stocks are worth $20,00 and probably has grown already from the original value that it has when it was awarded to me last November. I am not worried about the liquidity because I can sell some stocks. With real estate you have to sell the entire property but with stocks I can sell 1,000 of my 9,000 shares if I wish. That is partial selling. And I can also buy if I desire to increase my holdings.