What strategies did you adopt to keep your offline business afloat despite covid19 persistency?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Many entrepreneurs offline are still operating their offline business successfully even if covid19 still lives. Those entrepreneurs have suitable strategies they've been using to stay afloat since covid19 started operation and affecting offline business in general.

I believe some of those experience entrepreneurs is among us here, it will be pleasing they share their awesome business strategies that guided them staying afloat even if covid19 penetrated mainly on offline activities to halt many business operations.

Even my mini offline business was affected too during the first wave of covid19 even if it's an indoor type. Still it didn't stop it from being halted by the government through movement restrictions. But now I've started operation back due to govt lifting the ban on restrictions.

What strategies kept you ON in your business since covid19 started?

You can share your strategies below if you're a business owner most especially, thank you.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only thing a business owner has is just to be adaptive in nature and thinks faster on how to solve any situation. I don't have business for now but if I have, I would have adapted more of covid 19 measures and make sure I increased advertisement of my goods and services

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Adopting better plans, and the owner thinking very fast, with vision makes him or her succeeding even when their is covid19 and other future natural disasters. Because it's simply about creative mind, any one who isn't creative can't take the business higher. Cos we need to carve business strategies to keep it afloat.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A friend whose business is a small restaurant for the locality hired a delivery guy with a motorcycle. During lockdowns people cannot go out so the eatery would take orders by phone or social media message and the delivery guy would bring the food. Their customers are inside their town so distance is not an issue. Until now the business is doing good.