Forex software What the best app to use for forex?

R

real100

Is there an app to use for Forex? If so what the best one? Has anyone had any real success with forex trading?......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Robson Dey

A trader should follow some rules while he is trading in the forex market. He also should have enough knowledge about forex. Low knowledge can be the cause of lost his capital. My advice for all traders to learn all the tools and techniques of forex very properly before starting the trade. Trader can get knowledge from so many sources.
On the other hand, He has to know what should trade and when should trade. He also needs to choose a good broker with low spreads and high leverage. Broker's demo account can help him to learn all the tools and techniques of forex market. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They help me to take decision at right time on right place. I love them because of their easy trading policy and customer support.

Annora

There are lots of forex app, You can check on Apple store or play store. Then look up their reviews in goggle and you tube for first hand information

Ray Martinez

Traders should deal with their thoughts and feelings in trading. It is by far the biggest obstacle to a trader's success. Negative emotion always shows an ugly head in every trade. The most difficult emotional interventions in trading occur when long-standing emotional patterns and conflicts spill over into dealing with trading risks and uncertainties. My broker Forex4you give me the best tips to control my emotion.

fenix666

You can download MetaTrader 4 and open demo account (it's free).

A demo account at forex is a kind of training account (simulator) for real trading in the Forex market. Trading on a demo account is carried out with virtual money. You can add unlimited virtual money to your account yourself.

Firstly, a demo account is used for those who are not yet familiar with the forex market, it allows you to study the market in a training mode, without risking your own money, despite the fact that trading is conducted according to the rules and quotes, which are absolutely no different from real trading on the market. Therefore, a demo account at forex is a kind of training program for future traders of the Forex market. Of course, real trading is different from trading on a demo account (other emotions and the trader is already risking his own real money). Therefore, after some time of training, you should switch to a real trading account with a minimum balance. Some brokers allow you to deposit micro account with just $10