Best passive income App

Nite

Valued Contributor
While it may seem enticing to earn money quickly and easily , it is important to thoroughly research the app and the company behind it before investing your time into any money making website or app. You haven't even provided much information or transparency about how it all works. What users have to do to earn on the app ?

Activator230822

Verified member
As far as the online earning venture is concerned, the online users should be very careful on the decisions they ought to make on the selection of the earning apps and websites..
First of all for anyone that aspires on the online earning journey they should make a very robust research on the programs that they wish to work with to avoid the unnecessary losses that may be caused in case they lanoon the scamming or fake websites.

Nite

Valued Contributor
There are unfortunately many scams and fake websites out there that prey on unsuspecting individuals, so it is important to be cautious and skeptical. Reading reviews, checking for red flags, and verifying the legitimacy of a program can help prevent unnecessary losses and disappointment. Trusting reputable sources and taking the time to educate oneself on the risks involved in online earning can go a long way in ensuring a successful and safe experience.

SHAHID123

I am victim of one of these type of app, that was metro97. The interface was superb, customer services were outstanding as they were remain active to answer our queries. They were giving profit on time and so we get confidence on them. I received three times profits, people spend much more amount there. Many leading YouTubers started making videos in their favour. Suddenly one morning they wind up and run away. We all lost our money.
In my view never invest money except authentic exchanges, as OKX, KUCOIN, Binance etc.