What is your best passive income source?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Do you have any passive income sources? How many passive income sources do you have, what is your best passive income source? Well, I generate passive income from various methods. However, a large percentage of my passive income comes from investment. I have invested in stock market and I earn good amount of passive income from my stocks. I have also invested in crypto and I generate moderate amount of profits from Mt cryptos through staking and earning interest. My third best passive income source is my blog, I make money from my blog through various methods and generate generous amount of passive income.

Ganibade

Verified member
It makes sense to diversify your passive income streams, as you have done with blogging, cryptocurrency, and investing. For best outcomes, keep an eye on your portfolio and make adjustments as needed. Make sure you keep up with market developments and look into other sources of income in order to improve your overall stability. Resilience and consistency are essential for keeping up a profitable passive income plan.

Axis

Banned
Since the year is 2014 when I was introduced to the act of making money online my goal and objective is to find a way to make money online passively from the internet space, presently I have not been able to achieve this in a full scale but I hope to in the future. Talking about the best passive income strategy or format, well what I have to say is that I have engaged in various passive income strategy and format but the best among the best which I can recommend is cryptocurrency and forex trading or investments. This method of making money online is first of all complicated no doubt but with full experience and training you can win and be among those making money from cryptocurrency and forex investments or trading.

Having a requisite knowledge of how cryptocurrency and forex trading works may demand that you pay a reasonable amount of money to an individual to tutor you for nothing less than two to three years, but to be sincere and honest the sacrifice is worth the result because the result is always massive.

Lemming

I think that it is important to establish what passive income is.
It is also necessary to evaluate the risk that that type of passive income could entail.
If we talk about investing money (or cryptos) we can build a wallet of investment security (bonds or staking for example, ) that can generate a recurrent passive income.
This passive income must be sufficiently high to overcome the costs of the investment (banks and/or trading society, commission of exchange, taxes, and so on) plus the amount of inflation.
So, if we plan to gain a precise amount of income our investment must be capable to give an income that is bigger than our goal (to overcome the costs).
Generally the more is the income previewed the more is the risk to lose and to receive a negative income (a lost).

A source of passive income could be affiliates and referrals, but to collect a certain number of referrals (active referrals) it is not a simple (passive) task. It is necessary to be a good influencer and to make a good social work.