What to do to secure the desired jobs.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The hardest part of one's life is the time of sourcing for employment. This is because there is always a limited vacancy for many job seekers. His makes it easier for someone that stands out among his peers.

To stand out among our peers, we need to observe the following while seeking employment or even before we start seeking employment:

We need to expand out networking prowess. We need to be making friends who can be of help to us. There are many people out their that can help us to secure a better offer job.

Also, we need to invest in ourselves by learn the required skills and earn enough certificates to make us outstand.

Then we need to be active on social media expecially those that are into recruitment like LinkedIn for us to see opportunities online.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to secure your desired job, you need to go for education in the relevant field. For example, if you want to become an English teacher, you need to study the English language and literature in college and university. I am a software developer, after I graduated with Business Studies, I went for 2 years extensive course on software development, learned various kinds of programing languages.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am sure that many people would be willing to get a specific kind of job they like the most and it would be harder for them if they are not qualified for the job. I think the only way to secure such kind of job is to work harder and try to gain experience by participating in internships that are related to the jobs. Internships increase your chances of getting the job and you also get trained in the process. Some internships are paid and you may also earn some money to bear expenses.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
One of the basic thing to do to enhance any kind of job, the first step is training, training is the first step to take in getting your desired job. Whatever is what doing is what doing well. For anyone to embark on any job be it skilled, semi skilled, and unskilled job. The training process may defer looking at the level of skill required for the job. Then the next step is to really consider doing what you love to do and what will you will not see as stress. Most importantly you must commit it into the hands fo God to help you.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Go for higher education on the field where you want to develop your career. If you want to become software developer, go for an IT course, if you want to become a doctor go for a medical schools. If you have higher degree on the subject where you want to develop your career field, it ill be easier to get the desired job. A lot of people are jobless just because they don't have proper education. Even when you want to work online, you will need education and training on the on the internet. Without education, you have no chance.