What to invest with $100?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I know that many people might think that $100 is to small to start a business but I will like to tell you that it is not too small. It might be small but there are still some business that can be done with this $100. Some bug business that we see today started small and grow the business to a very big one that we can see today.

There are many business that we can start with $100 online and some of them are importation business, forex trading, cryptocurrency trading, blogging and many more. These four business are good to start with $100 but I will prefer forex and cryptocurrency trading because the remaining two will require customers and vistors and this is not easy but can be easy if we are able to spend money on adverts.

But with forex and cryptocurrency trading, there is no need for adverts because we are not selling or buying from other customers. The buying and selling is done on the platform we decide to use and it is automatically. This is one of the reasons that I choose this ahead other business.

What other ways can we invest our $100 that you know?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several investment opportunities currently for anyone who has $100 but you really need to be very careful in order not to lose it. One of the best investment anyone can make with $100 presently is investing in cryptocurrency.

Currently we are in the bear season and a lot of cryptocurrencies are very down and if you can make some good investment on some of them currently in the next bull run you will probably make some good amount of money for yourself.

Take for example people who invested in Shiba Inu when the price was very low in the bear season, those kind of people actually made millions of Dollars during the last bull season.

There are also some cryptocurrencies like that that will give you a lot of people enough profit. The first thing you have to do is to study how cryptocurrency works perfectly before investing.

Investing in stocks currently is also a very good idea.

Shaf

Verified member
With $100 to start a business, I would be tempted to go for cryptocurrency trading or forex trading. I ama actually saving my online earnings for this. My target is at least a profit of 1% daily.

Blogging is something I've always wanted to do, but I've realized that if you want to make money with it in a year, you will need to have money out aside for tools and to outsource some things. Yiu may need to get a website designer, pay for premium keyword research tools amongst other things.

If it's possible, I would love to start a food wholesale business or storage business. This is one of the most untapped gold mines in recent time. You can easily double or even triple your capital depending on market conditions that year.

If I were to advise someone else, I would say to go for something they have experience in, even if it's not much. This way, you know what to do to grow that $100 gradually.

Kennysplash

Verified member
It all depends on your country if residence. That amount in the US is not much to invest in something tangible. However in Africa it can mean a lot, for example in Nigeria it is #60,000. That is actually enough to invest in a small business. You can start making and selling small chops, popcorn, mostly edibles. There are cheap accessories that you can turn to as well. Wristwatches, earrings, necklaces and the likes are businesses you can go into and make good profits with little investment. It is not how much your capital is, rather how well you make use of it.