What trading strategy do you recommend for new traders?

Raymondblue

Over the last few weeks, the crypto market has shown a sign of what to expect in the next bullrun and there has been influx of money coming in especially from new investors and traders who took a bow during the harsh bear market in the last 30 months but currently seek to take advantage of the bullish market.

While this is a good time for investors who have been steadily DCAing during the bear market, it could be a trap for short term traders looking to cash out on time 😂😂 hence the need to fine-tune the strategy been adopted at such a time like this.

Is there a particular strategy you guys are using to trade futures ATM to minimize risk? Will like to hear from you.

Bash4j

For me a few of this step coupled with identifying a Beginner friendly platform like Bitget with a decent trading fees.

1. Education: Invest time in learning about the fundamentals of trading, including market dynamics, technical analysis, risk management, and trading psychology. Building a solid foundation of knowledge is crucial.

2. Start with a Demo Account: Consider practicing with a demo trading account before risking real money. This allows you to gain experience, test strategies, and understand the trading platform without the risk of financial loss.

3. Start with Small Positions: Begin with smaller position sizes and gradually increase as you gain experience and confidence. This helps mitigate potential losses during the learning process.

4. Technical and Fundamental Analysis: Utilize a combination of technical analysis (chart patterns, indicators) and fundamental analysis (economic news, company financials) to make informed trading decisions.

5. Keep Emotions in Check: Emotions can cloud judgment and lead to impulsive decisions. Maintain discipline, stick to your trading plan, and avoid letting fear or greed drive your actions.

I am Praise

When i started out as a noob, copy trading was my comfiest way of investing while worked on developing my trading and investment skills. Today, copy trading is even more easier and rewarding than it was when i started. Exchanges like Bitget, Bybit and a few others now have hundreds of pro and profitable traders to emulate. Though I would recommend Bitget cos its copy trading is the largest in the world right now. These means more elite traders to copy from and more profits to be made. Though i would advise noobs DYOR, cos not all traders are consistently profitable yah.

Incarts

As a newbie trying to refine my trading skills, I've found Bitget Bot Copy Trading a really effective strategy since it allows me stay profitable by copying the trades of elite traders. Although the level of success may depend on the amount I invest, performance of copied traders and market conditions.

Maxicreed

Over the last few weeks, the crypto market has shown a sign of what to expect in the next bullrun and there has been influx of money coming in especially from new investors and traders who took a bow during the harsh bear market in the last 30 months but currently seek to take advantage of the bullish market.

While this is a good time for investors who have been steadily DCAing during the bear market, it could be a trap for short term traders looking to cash out on time 😂😂 hence the need to fine-tune the strategy been adopted at such a time like this.

Is there a particular strategy you guys are using to trade futures ATM to minimize risk? Will like to hear from you.
Risk of losing some part of your funds while trading is inevitable but of course maximizing profit while reducing losses is the best play and copy trading could be helpful since elite traders are usually good at what they do.

Isi24

When i started out as a noob, copy trading was my comfiest way of investing while worked on developing my trading and investment skills. Today, copy trading is even more easier and rewarding than it was when i started. Exchanges like Bitget, Bybit and a few others now have hundreds of pro and profitable traders to emulate. Though I would recommend Bitget cos its copy trading is the largest in the world right now. These means more elite traders to copy from and more profits to be made. Though i would advise noobs DYOR, cos not all traders are consistently profitable yah.
Exactly copytrading has been my no1 strategy, because sincerely no one can be too sure of the market, so instead of my emotions playing a trick with me I just copy trades and truly this cex sure has a good number of them

kiraa

Personally i like scalping, which is trading for short time like a minute or hours, it have lower risk and easy to earn from it and yeah the profits are small each time, but sometimes it goes for days when i open trads, and this is common thing. and for me the best trading strategies are using the indicators and trying to see the price for the past hours.