What Was The Hardest Job You Had In Your Life?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Working or having a job is certainly one of the most important things we do in our life. When we work, we make money and I think that I do not need to explain why money is important because we all know why financial success is one of the primary goals of many people. However, this primary goal is certainly not that easy to achieve because in many cases, you may need to work really hard. This eventually leads to seeking really tough jobs. I think there comes a point in life when we all seek and need to do tough jobs.

In fact, even many qualified people seek hard jobs when they do not find jobs that suits their qualifications, talents, and skills due to a lack of opportunities in the place you live. This is because there are simple a lack of opportunities in some countries that leads people to opt for such kind of careers. I remember having a job as a customer service representative and it was definitely one of the worst jobs I have ever had. I had to deal and face angry and rude people all the time. I left that job really early. So, what was the hardest job you have ever had in your life?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Personally, I have never involved myself in a hard or difficult tasks. This is because I always take my time before I start any work. I must make sure I know the rudiments and everything that the work is all about. This has been making those work relatively easier for me.

To be honest, there is no really any hard work in the world. The only thing that's making those works tedious for us is because we don't or we haven't tried to familiarise ourselves with the processes and all the intricacies of the work. If we do this, we may later discover that those things that are difficult will be simpler.

Most time, we need to critically look at what can make s work tedious and difficult for us and see whether we need to be flexible with our dealing with the work or we need to make the work flexible by applying some methods of dealing with the work.

Fir instance, we can decide to change our routine by working in some hours, change methods of tackling the jih and most time, have some time of rest.

Kennysplash

Verified member
This was when I was still in school, then
I was supporting myself by working as an attendant in a game shop. The shop contains all kinds of games like video games which is majorly play station. Then there are other indoor games like table tennis, snooker, chess. Why I found it hard was the kind of people that come there to play the games. Most times they will be gambling, drinking and cursing riots. I knew there was no way I could continue with the job so I had to quit eventually.

The job in itself was fun, but the people make it otherwise. Although I needed the extra money to support myself I had to leave for my own emotional sanity. And thank goodness I got another one in no time.