What will be the benefit if crypto becomes the new normal for paying employees?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
As we all know cryptocurrencies are fast gaining grounds in the world today, everyday people are getting to know more about crypto currencies and the crypto space seems to be expanding on a daily basis. Even somany governments of the advanced countries are keying into the enormous opportunities that the crypto currencies are bringing and have brought to somany economies of the world.

So many investors are also expanding their assets and portfolio in the crypto currencies. This is because of the opportunity they have all sighted in the crypto world.

Now as we can see the market is fast expanding my question is what will be the benefit if crypto of using crypto as a new normal means of payment to employees?

Already some merchant online are paying their employees using crypto method, and its just going as planned for them. The only issue why some will not wholeheartedly accept crypto payment, is the fluctuations around the market. They'll be afraid of losing g their treasury value due to bearish market.

I won't even like it if I am being paid in cryptocurrency. In as much as I love investing in cryptocurrency, I prefer doing it with my spare money. If my salary is paid now, let's imagine the market now drops, it means it will affect the value of my money. The volatility of the crypto market won't let me prefer it as a means of payment.

I won't even like it if I am being paid in cryptocurrency. In as much as I love investing in cryptocurrency, I prefer doing it with my spare money. If my salary is paid now, let's imagine the market now drops, it means it will affect the value of my money. The volatility of the crypto market won't let me prefer it as a means of payment.
Laughs, you must not prefer using the volatile coins. That's why stable coins where created and still being under creation. Cos it helps us to keep and save our treasury asset stable and not being affected by fluctuations. So when I'm choosing for coins to be paid with, I'll gladly choose stable coins especially USDT coin, or BUSD.