Dogecoin What you advise me about holding dogecoin?

cryptoera10

Hey I just want a help from you, I just want a little idea in holding Dogecoin. Is it profitable now or not as we are seeing the price of Dogecoin is rising now is this the correct time to hold Dogecoin or not tell me please.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is another coin with a very great potiental, it has a very strong indication that the coin will do so well in the coming days and wise investors has started taking advantage of it, because the very bitcoin that we are all celebrating today was once like the doge and today it has made alot of millionaires and billionaires. I for see it making that great move.

I don't see anything wrong with this it is a good coin, its will be profitable if you consider holding it for a long time like a year because there is a higher possibility that it will reach $1 in few years,if you have money accommodate as much as you can because it is a coin that is being supported buy top rich people.

I would advise you to invest in Dogecoin for the long-term as this is actually the kind of investment that will yield a high profit return for you in the nearest forseen future. I am aware that your dogecoin investment are only for the short term but I can assure you that where you will actually get your profit is when you invest into the dogecoin for the long term.

I would advise you to invest in Dogecoin for the long-term as this is actually the kind of investment that will yield a high profit return for you in the nearest forseen future. I am aware that your dogecoin investment are only for the short term but I can assure you that where you will actually get your profit is when you invest into the dogecoin for the long term.
I am very sure within me that you are not a cryptocurrency investors because if you are then you will know that dogecoin investment might not actually be hundred percent secured,it can depreciate by 100 percent anytime soon,that is what I've been able to conclude based on my research.

Yes of course this is the right time you should hold on to dogecoin, at this point in time the price of the coin is still very low, it is better for you to invest now and hold onto the dogecoin, and as time goes on the coin will become popular and the price and the rate we increased the marketplace at that point you will make more profit

I won't advise anyone to hold it because it has no use case, it's just a meme. Another red flag that 60% of the holders of the common I have very few in the sense that if any of them decides to dump it the price will go very low. There are so many other coins you can do Western and hold for a long time such as win, freecoin, safemoon and so many of them.

Dogecoin is the coin on everyone's lips, people are very keen to buy and holdl reasonable amount of DOGE. My advise is that, you buy plenty dogecoin and store in your preferred wallet, and leave it there for long time. I believe from now till December it will move past $1 mark. We'll come back here to talk about the achievement.

Doge Coin has been very popular due to a big purchase done by the so called "whales" who are buyers that control the value of crypto currency. So you buy Doge now. What if tomorrow the whale would sell his Doge worth a billion dollars? That will make the price of Doge in the market to sink in a dangerously low level. In other words you can lose your money.

That's the risk involve in the crypto market, only those who are risk takers takes lion share of the profit when it surges high enough. As a trader you should be prepared all time to face the bearish and bullish run at any time. Because such is inevitable, it occurs often. If the so called whales happens to flip their big money investment, it will surely go bearish. You can wait for sometime again to see the whales buying it with huge amount of money to resurrect the price again. That's why long time traders doesn't lose much. In fact if you're observant in the coin market, your profit margin will be greater by far than your loss margin.

Doge coin is a coin with nine lives. Not many people realize that doge coins has been launched even before some coins but it was not popular and was not trending. There was even a time, it dipped totally but it was resuscitated by the tweet of Elon Musk and ever since then, it has become a house hold coins and one of the trending coins now.

I knew about dogecoin before Elon musk entered into it to get it promoted and made it to grow very high up to this day. Elon musk have really proved himself being the top whale investor yo date, no doubt. His influence in Dogecoin and Bitcoin shows that. The statistics don't lie, lots of other big investors entered into crypto investment ecosystem cos of Elon musk interest in the digital coins.