What you should do when you are finding it hard to earn money online

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
There are challenges to every means of survival, and it does not exclude online jobs, some people still find it hard to make money online nowadays, well you can’t blame them, they are not that exposed when it comes to internet, and it is not as if they are illiterate or dumb, it is just the fact that they are the type that never had time for it, probably the situation of things around them forced them to find a greener pasture to that extent. In Nigeria today, online has been like a a savior from poverty to most Nigerians, the youths to be precise, although I will not pretend as if I do not know that some of these people makes their own income illegally which i do not support myself. But when you happen to find yourself in a situation like this, you should make more researches on google on how to earn a living online, and questions related to that, I am sure you will get a helpful answer from it, but if unfortunately you are not able to, then I will advice you to go for books, there are some of it that has been written to help people, you can even get some of them on sites as ebooks or you could consult people that are more experienced in this line.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet can sometimes be very complicated and this has made a lot of people to lose interest after some time. If you want to venture into an online business, you must try as much as possible to know that it is a long-term project and not something you will do immediately and start making money from it.

There are certain things you must do and know if you are not making money on the internet and one of them is trying to gain much knowledge as possible. If you are a blogger for example and you're not making money from your blog, then the next thing you should do is to try and connect with other bloggers that are making money.

After that you need to ask them a lot of questions and gather a lot of knowledge as possible.

Another main reason a lot of people do not make money on the internet is because they try to venture into every online business that they come across.

I have personally being a victim of this and after some time I realised that I was not only making money. Focusing on one particular business and gaining much knowledge about it will actually make you successful on the internet.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people lay complaints on the fact that their fellow colleague , friends , or relatives , are are money on a particular website where more higher and better than themselves . what are the factor that have make people not to be able to earn money online as they expected to is pride . A lot of you on saying me mentioning pride will be wondering how does pride affect people's ability to earn the most money online .

Of course pride affect an individual's ability to earn more money online in the sense that some people claim to be more confident in themselves in the act of making money online and so they refuse to learn and take advice from the experience of other people who have succeeded in the act of making money online on a particular website . And when these proud attitude online hustlers invest their time energy money and knowledge to make money online they end up making low amount of earnings or end up making no earnings at all . We are all familiar with the saying that no one is perfect . And even in the act of making money online no one can say he or she is completely perfect . Even gurus and experts who are more advanced in the act of making money online sometimes make error and mistakes and need corrections from others in order to move on equally . So it is wise to throw on the pride behaviour and stick to someone who knows how to make money on a particular website it platform so as to join him or her to earn more money equally .

Rachael

Verified member
When I first started the search of ways to making money online some years ago, I kept on falling prey to the wrong sites and also because of the way I positioned my mindset, that to make money, I must invest money and the decision kept backfiring on me negatively because I kept on loosing funds. Presently, you can make money from any location, without having to invest a dime when it comes to money. Then, I was finding it very hard to make money because I saw myself as unskilled and blogging was the most popular way of making money online then and I had no resources to start a blog and even the mobile device I was managing was an eyesore but this is now history.

When you find it hard to make money online, I think you should give it a break and continue the search later, because if out of desperation, you might be forced to invest your money on a site where you would regret and this was my case two years ago where the urge to follow and make money online made a colleague use the opportunity to scam me because he saw how desperate I was. Diverting your expertise here on this forum can be a very good start to better opportunities.