What's the fastest way to get rich before age 30

• Thread starter Deleted member 24877
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24877

What's the fastest way to get rich before age 30?
One of the people I know became what you might call "rich" in 7 years. He started when he was 21, which makes him "rich before 30," as you put it.
Mark dropped out of school at the age of 13, after repeating twice.

I always thought Mark was smart in his own way, even though he didn't like reading books, watching movies or hiking on weekends. He's not the kind of person you can have a deep philosophical conversation with.

But Mark had, and still has, a strong skill: he really knows how to sell you anything.

He started out as a bartender at the age of 15 in a seaside cottage. He learned how to talk to people, how to make them laugh and most importantly, he learned how to network.

After training as a bartender, he applied for a job at a beautiful hotel where he knew that managers, directors and many other important people were staying on their travels.

And there he started to work on his success.

He knew a manager who asked him if he wanted to join his sales department to become a salesman.

Mark replied that he didn't know how to sell.

The manager replied that he could learn and join his team as an apprentice, at minimum wage but with commissions.

First year - in Mark's own words, it was hell. He hadn't learned how to sell to companies. He had only received 10 commissions that year, whereas the average salesperson has at least 70.

Year Two - Mark and three other salespeople signed their first big client.
3 million contract. But the client went bankrupt and didn't pay them a cent.

Year 3 - Mark started to fly on his own, meet with his own clients (they were B2B) and closed 50 sales that year.

By the third year, Mark was making 90-120 sales per year and had become the top salesman. In the last three years (until 2017) he had earned 427,000 Euros.

This was only from commissions.

Sounds like you want to know how he did it. Let me explain it to you.

He took 6 sales courses.
For the first two years he worked 10 hours a day.
He started reading books on how to prospect, how to negotiate, and how to close a sale.
That was it.

Work hard, plan, execute.