What's your business idea and the cost.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
There is benefit in sharing business ideas especially If you are very far from each such that distance by state or by country is the barrier between because competition may not be there nor taking advantage of the situation.

There are people that have access to capital which is usually the major challenges of many but such people don't have knowledge or business ideas. In the course of discussing business some people may find partners or Investors into the business , this is more reason why it is not ideal to be too quiet and your ideas.
What's your business idea and the likely cost implications?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My business idea is selling household items. My plan is to have a store right in our garage. It would be like a garage sale every weekend only so that people will not see my store as a regular store. Can you guess the reason why every weekend only? There would be no need of government permits and license to sell which is a big hassle. Household items are consumer items that you do not buy everyday. There can be curtains or drapes, kitchen implements and other gadgets for the home use. I am already making a business plan for this.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
My business idea is selling household items. My plan is to have a store right in our garage. It would be like a garage sale every weekend only so that people will not see my store as a regular store. Can you guess the reason why every weekend only? There would be no need of government permits and license to sell which is a big hassle. Household items are consumer items that you do not buy everyday. There can be curtains or drapes, kitchen implements and other gadgets for the home use. I am already making a business plan for this.
That's a good strategy you want to adopt, though I don't how your country operate it tax policy but I feel if you run it on weekends the attention of the government might be called to it because if your level of patronage increases you might be getting buyers from different places coming arround to buy stuffs except you are going to make it as small as possible so that the market coverage will be small and unnoticed. You could tell me more.

Aniwhyte

My business idea is opening an electrical and electronics shop, as I already got all the experience to be successful in this line on business. I got this experiences back then in 2013 while I was still serving my master, I served him for 7 years before we parted ways. The only thing stopping me now from eventually opening my own business is capital, right now I'm saving some amount of money to start small and immediately I reached my target then I won't be wasting anytime to begin this line of business that I already got a lot of plans for. If I couldn't reach my target within the next 6 months then I would be taking a loan from the bank to start it up.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
My business idea is opening an electrical and electronics shop, as I already got all the experience to be successful in this line on business. I got this experiences back then in 2013 while I was still serving my master, I served him for 7 years before we parted ways. The only thing stopping me now from eventually opening my own business is capital, right now I'm saving some amount of money to start small and immediately I reached my target then I won't be wasting anytime to begin this line of business that I already got a lot of plans for. If I couldn't reach my target within the next 6 months then I would be taking a loan from the bank to start it up.
You actually have a very good plan and this your line of business is very lucrative because people keep building houses on daily basis, you just need to have a very good location for your business. If you have different online earning sources you could actually get a substantial amount with the six months you set for your target and possibly add up loan or join contribution to start the business, this will less the burden of paying huge loan instead. Wishing you best of luck.

V

.V.

My business idea is opening a gaming center. I live in a semi Urban area and most of the kids there don't have the opportunity to play games like PS4.
I want to offer them that opportunity at a price of course. Buying a game console might cost more or less than 100k and a TV or two might cost the same. So starting the business at the smallest scale i.e one TV and one console might cost up to 200k.
But I'm sure to make thrice that in less than a year of starting.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
My business idea is opening a gaming center. I live in a semi Urban area and most of the kids there don't have the opportunity to play games like PS4.
I want to offer them that opportunity at a price of course. Buying a game console might cost more or less than 100k and a TV or two might cost the same. So starting the business at the smallest scale i.e one TV and one console might cost up to 200k.
But I'm sure to make thrice that in less than a year of starting.
The business is very lucrative and kids will continuously patronize you cos they love playing games .
200k, is approximately $450 with current Nigerla Exchange rate, I wouldn't know the nature of work you engage in currently , if you have enough time you could engage on the different paid forums available now if you don't want to take loan and in the next 6 months on average of $70 monthly you will be able to earn that amount or very close to it such that rest can easily be gotten from minor load or friends and family. Best of luck in your well chosen business.

My business idea is engaging in agriculture preferably animal husbandry. In animal husbandry, I would like to engage in either catfish rearing, pig rearing or poultry farming.i think the budget cost of establishing any of them In nigeria currently will be between $100 to $150. I really think either of the businesses is profitable and rewarding.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
My business idea is engaging in agriculture preferably animal husbandry. In animal husbandry, I would like to engage in either catfish rearing, pig rearing or poultry farming.i think the budget cost of establishing any of them In nigeria currently will be between $100 to $150. I really think either of the businesses is profitable and rewarding.
I have little knowledge on the cost implications of the said business you made mention of , it is obvious you want to start on a small scale which is very good , the business is very lucrative because meat consumption is on the rise regardless season.
$100 to $150 is not a difficult target that I believe you can earn online by working on different paid forums and at most you should be able to earn this amount I three months or less of active participation. Best of luck in your chosen business idea.

Yes I believe i have to start somewhere even If it's on a small scale term, with enough hardwork,proper management and Gods help and intervention I would make it a large scaled one someday. But firstly I have to still gather more knowledge about them all and speak to more experienced and established farmers to learn from their mistakes inorder not to repeat them too.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Yes I believe i have to start somewhere even If it's on a small scale term, with enough hardwork,proper management and Gods help and intervention I would make it a large scaled one someday. But firstly I have to still gather more knowledge about them all and speak to more experienced and established farmers to learn from their mistakes inorder not to repeat them too.
That's a very good plan and mindset you have got, while asking the experts in the field , you can equally work your way to get employed in a piggery or any farm for you to have a first hand experience in Animal husbandry generally and also the financial management of the business in details. I have used this method and it worked perfectly so Using this method will be very helpful for you to start the business and maximize your profit or break even and expand the business easily. Information is key in every business.

Seyesystem

My own suggestion for business idea is to go and start e-commerce business you buy good at a cheaper rate and you sell them at high prices through Facebook advert. e-commerce is a cool business that you can start with 100 dollars and you will be making huge profit. If you know how to identify hot products in the market before you know you will be smiling to bank.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I already have a business I'm running offline, which is my offline gaming network, where gamers come together to battle themselves out via PS4, Xbox one consoles. I have a shop for it, a mini type, its been 2 years I started with the business. My plans now is for me to expand it into online gaming platform. I want to run a live streaming gaming platform, where same gamers have to stream it live online, that of Facebook gaming, twitch type live streaming gaming etc. I have put things in place sooner I will be running it, their will be reward for the streamers.

Olajidey

My business idea is having a big farm and engage in the cultivation of crops and rearing of hybrid figure animal. Anout the crop production the crops I will like to engage in the planting of cucumber, watermelon, maize, cassava, yam. and also I will like to devitrify to the production of animal e.d poultry bird, rearing of grasscutter, rabbit, goat, sheep, e.t.c And Gods willing after establishing in this area i will also like to invest into feed production.