What's your cardinal advantage?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Our cardinal weakness is that we can’t find the right trading position. Determining trading position is massively important because without a good trading position, making profit is hard. Use technical tools, consider fundamental viewpoint over the market to generate a market signal. FXOpulence offers signals at times and provide other support to traders. They provide more than 400 technical tools to traders.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
My advantage in forex is more about my mental skills than technical, because anyone can learn technical skills, nothing really incredible about that, but how many peopleare patient enough to wait for the right opportunity to strike, how many people are disciplined enough to follow their rules in trading, how many people have defeated fear and grow balls to add on to their positions when they're right?

Those are my cardinal advantages, nor technicals, and every single day I try to do better with my mental edges, I've missed a lot of trades and I've won a lot with outsized margins.

FinTrader

My advantage in Forex now is that I was able to create my own profitable trading strategy. I spent a lot of time, effort and practice on this. I also learned to be disciplined and able to wait for profitable positions for trades according to my strategy. I trade according to the rules of money management, observing risks in trades. This makes it possible to earn money and minimize losses.