What's your goal in trading?

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
My goal is to maximize my profit by trading with a regulated broker. I know FXOpulence is a regulated trading broker as it offers high security of funding. All their facilities will keep you apart from emotional trading. Being a synthetic indices trading, I am really pleased with their indices1000 trading instrument.

Nite

Valued Contributor
My goal in trading is to focus on the process rather than the results. Setting goals that emphasise on improving your trading skills , risk management , and overall trading process is crucial for the long -term success. By prioritising the refinement of your strategies and techniques , you aim to become a more disciplined and a consistent trader , ultimately leading to sustainable profitability in the Forex market.

FinTrader

I think that the goal of any Forex trader is to make money. At the same time, such earnings should be more stable. And for this you need a trading strategy and an honest broker who would make it possible to trade comfortably and quickly withdraw profits. For me, such a broker is fxopen.