What's your goal in Forex?

Asahi

Verified member
Every forex trader has a similar goal of lowering loss ratio and increasing profit ratio. You can lower your loss ratio and higher your profit ratio only when you follow proper money management policy. Eurotrader allows you with three types of accounts including micro, hero and zero.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Of course the most goal among traders joined forex is make money from trading. Forex included online based business and we can make money from home only sit in front of the computer. However how to achieve a goal needs hard work and smart work. Trading forex is different with traditional trading in the traditional market.

Forex trading is unique, making more trades not means making bigger profit, because in forex is about quality trading not quantity trading. One trade better than two trades if get bigger profit.

Trading with FXOpen, I still need to improved trading skill despite already getting good profit now.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
My goal is to survive in Forex and earn consistent profit. You can trade smoothly with Eurotrader broker because it offers you high leverage, 111% deposit bonus, narrow trading spread and other facilities moderately. With the broker, you can smoothly run binary option trading.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Every trader should use such strategies that help them reduce the number of losses. Due to the uncertainty of the market, traders lose. FXOpulence ensures all necessary services to traders and provide signals at times.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
My goal in forex is to build myself a nice source of income that brings in money for me and also gives me enough freedom to chase other things in life, I see forex as a source of income or a stream of income if you may and a good way to build personal values like discipline, patience and competitiveness.

It's a long ride though and I'm glad I've started this journey, as the saying goes the reward is in the journey, I also want to give back to other by teaching them too how to trade with the ultimate goal of helping them reach their financial goals.

FinTrader

My goal in Forex is not just to make money, but to do it consistently. A profitable trading strategy and the ability to manage trading risks can help with this. Constant self-development, lack of greed and discipline will also help achieve this goal.

FXOchartist

Verified member
I think the goal of most traders joining forex is that everyone wants to get income from forex investments. The forex market is the largest industry where the forex market capitalization is more than 7 trillion USD, but nowadays the crypto market is also very interesting where the Bitcoin market capitalization has now reached more than 1 trillion USD.

Carson20t

My goal in forex is to build myself a nice source of income that brings in money for me and also gives me enough freedom to chase other things in life, I see forex as a source of income or a stream of income if you may and a good way to build personal values like discipline, patience and competitiveness.

It's a long ride though and I'm glad I've started this journey, as the saying goes the reward is in the journey, I also want to give back to other by teaching them too how to trade with the ultimate goal of helping them reach their financial goals.
That is an awesome goal and I believe must be for everyone who is getting into forex. Everyone wants a stable source of income and no one wants to blow their forex real account. I also agree that there aren't a lot of people who teach the best strategies to win at Forex. a lot of people want to make money from forex by taking advantage of them because they are desperate.

I would not want to go that route and I would want to be as clean as possible and share everything that can be beneficial even for free to those who are serious and willing to learn. It makes no sense when you are making money and you would be charging so much to teach others.