When do you have to quit

King bell

VIP Contributor
When do you have to quit? This is a question that many people ask themselves at some point in their careers. Sometimes, the answer is obvious. If you're miserable in your job, if you're not being paid what you're worth, or if you're constantly being passed over for promotions, then it might be time to move on.

Other times, the decision isn't so clear. Maybe you're in a job that's okay, but it's not your dream job. Or maybe you're in a position that you love, but you're being offered a significant pay increase elsewhere. So how do you know when it's time to quit?

Here are a few things to consider:

1. Are you in a dead-end job? If you don't see any opportunity for growth or advancement in your current position, then it might be time to start looking elsewhere. Sometimes, it's better to take a step back in order to move forward in your career.

2. Are you being underpaid? If you're not being paid what you're worth, then it might be time to start looking for a new job. Don't be afraid to ask for a raise, but if you're not getting one, then it might be time to move on.

3. Are you unhappy? If you're miserable in your job, then it's probably time to quit. Life is too short to be spent in a job that you hate.

4. Are you being offered a better opportunity elsewhere? If you're being headhunted or offered a significant pay increase at another company, then it might be time to consider making a move.

I will go more with the last point which is the reason why I will personally quit a job. Quitting a job for other reasons wouldn't fly unless you have someone that is paying your bills then you can go ahead but if you are the one catering for yourself and picking bills quiting your job because you are unhappy and miserable would not be helpful.

it is even more embarrassing to be in debt or not being able to pick up your bills. infact you would be more miserable when you are hit seriously with joblessness. So if I'm to advise anyone please only quit a job when you are not sure of another or you are sure of being catered for. Without that you would be shooting yourself at the foot. it will getting yourself into more fire because staying idle daily will take a toll on you and you won't want that.