When was the last time you went on a picnic?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The last time I went on a picnic was last month.
Early one morning my family and I decided to go on a picnic.
We put what we needed into the car and we drove off. The journey lasted about an hour.
Then we found a lovely spot for a picnic by the sea and we spent our day there.
We had such a lovely time.

Well, tell me about you.

MOSIUR

Picnic is a very important moment that gives us joy and cheer. As a student from primary level to university level, we find this chance interestingly. It may be more interesting with family members. I have enjoyed this picnic many times but, unluckily it is not with my family members. Picnic is awesome in life as it helps us forget sorrows and sufferings for a short time.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Picnic is a very important moment that gives us joy and cheer. As a student from primary level to university level, we find this chance interestingly. It may be more interesting with family members. I have enjoyed this picnic many times but, unluckily it is not with my family members. Picnic is awesome in life as it helps us forget sorrows and sufferings for a short time.
Hi Mosiur.Thank you for sharing this nice message. Picnics help us forget about our problems and sorrows indeed.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
And really, it's a time when you don't even have time to choose to go on a picnic. And with this pandemic, it's really hard to do something like that, either you get caught or you get infected, it's worth thinking about in the spring.
Hi ben771williiams.Thank you for your message. I agree with you that we are always busy and we do not have time for picnics. Sometimes we feel tired and we prefer to get some rest at home I also agree that with this pandemic things have become even worse. I hope that the situation will improve very soon for everybody and that we will have a lot of time for picnics and outings.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
This post brought back some nostalgic feelings, last time I went for a picnic was 2018, for a friend's birthday, we had an amazing time, drinks, we did barbecue and played truth or dare game, everyone was just happy, feeling wild and free, it's a moment I'll pay to behold again

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
This post brought back some nostalgic feelings, last time I went for a picnic was 2018, for a friend's birthday, we had an amazing time, drinks, we did barbecue and played truth or dare game, everyone was just happy, feeling wild and free, it's a moment I'll pay to behold again
Hi moonchild.Thank you for your nice post. Nice to hear that you enjoyed your picnic in 2018. Picnics are great but unfortunately, nowadays, people do not have time to go for picnics. Hope that people will find some time to go for picnics because it is an opportunity to relax, forget about their problems and spend time with their family and friends.