Where are you from?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I am from Cyprus. Cyprus is a beautiful island in the Mediterranean Sea.
My country is very beautiful. It has everything: the sea, mountains and especially sunshine.
Many tourists visit Cyprus for the sun and the sea. People here are friendly.
You are welcome to visit my country too.
What about you?Where are you from?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I am from Nigeria, the giant of Africa, my country has the biggest economy in Africa and we have a lot of natural resources like; crude oil, iron ore, timber , rubber and fertile land for agriculture, our beauty is in our diversity, we have many tourist spots throughout the country.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I am from Nigeria, the giant of Africa, my country has the biggest economy in Africa and we have a lot of natural resources like; crude oil, iron ore, timber , rubber and fertile land for agriculture, our beauty is in our diversity, we have many tourist spots throughout the country.
Hi monchild.Thank you for your wonderful message and the great information about your beautiful country.Hope to visit your country soon.

HeavLeighGill

I've read about Cyprus before, seems like a much more beautiful place to live. I'm just from the United States and live in Alabama, which is pretty boring.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I've read about Cyprus before, seems like a much more beautiful place to live. I'm just from the United States and live in Alabama, which is pretty boring.
Hi again. Thank you so much for your nice post. Your place is wonderful. You are welcome to visit Cyprus with your family. It is a beautiful island in the Mediterranean Sea. We have lovely,sandy beaches and delicious dishes. You can come here on holiday with your family. :)