Where can i earn free Tron

mtslim1282

Good afternoon house, I want to know if there is a legitimate site where I can earn free Tron without investment.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't know of any way you can be able to earn free Tron currently. Even if you have to be able to do this it may not really be profitable , the reason is because seeing way to earn free tron be on telegram that I know because there are some telegram bot that may gives you opportunity to earn free Tron by performing some simple activities but at the same time you have to understand that you won't even be able to make up 2 dollars worth of Tron every day

The earning rates for this is extremely low that you won't even be able to earn up to $1 on weekly basis. I think it is even the best option for people to look for opportunity to buy any of their favourite cryptocurrency by working and raising money maybe on paid to post website or any other platform online.

Imranrat

There are few sites where you can get free coins such as usdt,tron,dogecoin,btc,bnb,solana and many more by just completing captcha for free

Suba

Staff member
Tron can only be obtained for free through staking but you have to save some Tron in your wallet and follow the staking program, you can use the Tron wallet application, Atomic wallet etc. the second is through the faucet site but the rewards are small, if you are interested you can visit faucetpay.