where do you get information about a coin listing?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
We all know that most times when you invest in newly launched coin, you could easily earn more profit from your investment in a short period of time or long term depending on the coin and where you know about the coin listing and others , there was a time i wanted to invest in a particular coin but because i dont know about it and where its been listed i was unable to invest in that particular ,many of them includes safebtc ,moonrat and so many smaller coins i have loosed out from investing in them ,some of them have risen
and some have fallen at a high range ,i know of coinmarketcap because i have visited the platform couple of times ,is there any other platform of where you get legit information about coin listing and others ,i would love to know apart from coin marketcap

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have asked this question too when I first new to cryptocurrency. I did wonder how crypto users do know the right coins to invest in. But the fact is that most listen to news on crypto. And there are some sites that are designed primarily for that. Another way is through joining forum like this. If you read more on the crypto session on trendri, you will be enlightened more on some coins.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I think most people are getting information from Twitter and Reddit. All this community always talk about the potential of all new coins alot. Even Quora users have a section for coin listing. Personally I believe the best place to get information that will be reliable is from communities where influencers are up to their game.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several platforms in which you can get information about a coin listing. One of the platforms are used for knowing coins that may likely do well in the nearest future is cointiger. sometimes I use binance Launchpad to know the kind of coin they are trying to list so that I will buy it early because when they do so the price will go very high.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you don't get the information you need around coinmarketcap, you can go to legendary crypto news update, cointelegraph to get all the latest and useful information around crypto. That's where i get most of my crypto updates. Then my exchange sites like Bundle Africa, Binance exchange also update me information concerning Cryptocurrency.