Where do you spend your online earnings mostly on??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to online earnings people have their own specific purposes why the are working. As they are working, they have plans to spend their cash on top priorities they craved on their mind. When it comes to where i spend my money most, I'll tell you that i spend most of them on maintenance, crypto investment, buying video game items, and donations. Their are people that spend their own hard earned money on food, maintenance, business enhancement, merriments etc.

Where do you spend your hard earned online money mostly on??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In these days life is full with uncertainty, so don't know when we have emergency. Look at present many countries are facing problem of COVID pandemic, if some one have saved money they can face it in better way.
That's true, had it been one saved a lot during the normal times. This unprecedented time of covid19 wouldn't affect such person badly. At least he or she will be financial stable and stay indoors, ordering things online. But remember not everyone made reasonable amount of money during normal time. That's why things turned more bad for them.

Shigobad2020

When it comes to online earnings people have their own specific purposes why the are working. As they are working, they have plans to spend their cash on top priorities they craved on their mind. When it comes to where i spend my money most, I'll tell you that i spend most of them on maintenance, crypto investment, buying video game items, and donations. Their are people that spend their own hard earned money on food, maintenance, business enhancement, merriments etc.

Where do you spend your hard earned online money mostly on??
I started earning during the covid-19 period because I have been brainwashed that online earning are scam , so the little have got so far was spent in buying data for subscription and crypto currency business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I started earning during the covid-19 period because I have been brainwashed that online earning are scam , so the little have got so far was spent in buying data for subscription and crypto currency business.
That's why i prefer staying indoors than listening to negative talks made by negative people around. Those words will make you poor for life when you follow them. Learn from experts online, and transform your life to be great. Online earnings is real, and their are scamming ones. That's why forums is ideal to figure it out for you, and at same time reward you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It's more than 7 years i have been earning online and most of the profit i have made from my online activities were spent on foreign education, personal upkeep and to assist those in need. Though some income online could be very low but i never got discourage but i rather consider more option or put more effort to earn more. But recently my online earning are being reinvested into BTC and Trendri, though i look forward for more opportunities to earn more.
You're the boss. Staying seven years earning online is massive, that has broaden your knowledge and helped you to establish one of the best PTP sites around. Investing on BTC is great way of multiplying the funds. Because BTC always appreciates as time goes. I'll be eager for you to teach me some of the ways you make money online. I have my computer with me and a mobile phone. But I've not earn enough as I've wished. My earnings are below $50 a month, which isn't enough to settle my college bills. I'm learning transcription, crypto trading to enhance my earning chances. Its never been easy learning, but I'm taking it one at a time to see how it goes. I'm open to learn from you @Fecoms.

anil02

Verified member
It's more than 7 years i have been earning online and most of the profit i have made from my online activities were spent on foreign education, personal upkeep and to assist those in need. Though some income online could be very low but i never got discourage but i rather consider more option or put more effort to earn more. But recently my online earning are being reinvested into BTC and Trendri, though i look forward for more opportunities to earn more.
I am happy to know that you are earning good amount so you are investing in Bitcoin. My earning is not good one and I also not earning all in cash. I am getting e-vouchers from some sites and some via Paytm. So I am spending this amount but I am not touching earning which is coming in my bank account

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am happy to know that you are earning good amount so you are investing in Bitcoin. My earning is not good one and I also not earning all in cash. I am getting e-vouchers from some sites and some via Paytm. So I am spending this amount but I am not touching earning which is coming in my bank account
Very good that you aren't touching any fund coming directly to your bank account. We ought to have long time savings in case their is emergency in our life. Those kind of savings can help us solve such kind of emergency. That's why i save for long time with this kind of idea on my mind as I'm saving.

Setfragil

It depends on the current needs at the time I earned the money but on several occasions, I spent most of my online earnings in paying utility bills such as electricity, waste disposal, refiling of cooking gas, refiling of generator fuel and at times I used it to buy groceries. The amount if money I earned will determine what I will use the money for.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It depends on the current needs at the time I earned the money but on several occasions, I spent most of my online earnings in paying utility bills such as electricity, waste disposal, refiling of cooking gas, refiling of generator fuel and at times I used it to buy groceries. The amount if money I earned will determine what I will use the money for.
That means you earn a lot online for you to make up all this bills you mentioned here. I believe your income online will be more than $200 a month for you to Carter for all you listed here. I earn below $50 a month working online. Sometimes i earn $80 or $70 a month through my offline business. Such kind of earnings can't give me decent living on earth. That's why I'm pushing myself to earn more.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
most of the time I take out the money for data subscription to continue my online business and the rest of the money as the profit I will invest in cryptocurrency because I am a crypto trader and I also want to grow my crypto portfolio to a reasonable standard. I do not only spend my online earning in feeding because I have an offline work.

anil02

Verified member
Very good that you aren't touching any fund coming directly to your bank account. We ought to have long time savings in case their is emergency in our life. Those kind of savings can help us solve such kind of emergency. That's why i save for long time with this kind of idea on my mind as I'm saving.
In these days life is full with uncertainty, so don't know when we have emergency. Look at present many countries are facing problem of COVID pandemic, if some one have saved money they can face it in better way.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I spend money mostly on crypto currency. I invest on coins that will yield more in the future and it has been really helping. I also pay my bills from it. The funny thing is that it might seems small but do you know that this monies quickly adds up if you are ready to work hard at it
You have taken a wise decision. It is not a fruitless effort to invest in cryptocurrency. I even wish to know how to trade using crypto world. But unfortunately I haven't seen someone that's willing to take me through the journey of how to make money online using cryptocurrencies trading.

Janiya

First of all in first priority I kept my online earning for the time of need because I always need money me in difficult time and on the spot really face hard and travel so that's why I saved my online money for the hard time.
There are no more opportunities for those people who are just doing online work and are not blessed with physical work so that's why we saved each and every penny for the time of need and for the time of hard time.
I tried most of the time to invest my earned online money in the different currencies but unfortunately the online money is not that much that I can invest in different platforms to make my life better.
There are hundreds of people spend their online money that they earnfrom different platforms in different categories but unfortunately we are not one of them but I hope that one time I will be able to spend my online earning in those fields and platforms where I wish to invest.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
most of the time I take out the money for data subscription to continue my online business and the rest of the money as the profit I will invest in cryptocurrency because I am a crypto trader and I also want to grow my crypto portfolio to a reasonable standard. I do not only spend my online earning in feeding because I have an offline work.
I've always known you for being a crypto trader, i believe you make some fortunes online. Keep pushing it surely you'll earn more. I never knew you got an offline business before. Can you tell me the kind of offline business you own?? I'm not earning much online, even when i work my boots off, i stay earn small.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I spend them on myself... I pamper myself with shawarma, grilled chicken and yogurt... I buy data and keep some money incase of emergency... It's my money and the money can not build a house as of now so this is what I have to do because the money is mine and my parents don't bother me for anything.
That's why I do envy being a female. You don't have to worry about much. I can bet it with you that guys can even think of food while making paltry money online. The responsibilities from girlfriends, friends and even some siblings won't even let him remember to buy himself a bottle of soft drink.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I've always known you for being a crypto trader, i believe you make some fortunes online. Keep pushing it surely you'll earn more. I never knew you got an offline business before. Can you tell me the kind of offline business you own?? I'm not earning much online, even when i work my boots off, i stay earn small
Is not something special actually,am an electrician although I am still taking the training but sometimes I do make some money from the little work I have been getting from people,i just believe i will make more money when am done with the training.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
That's why I do envy being a female. You don't have to worry about much. I can bet it with you that guys can even think of food while making paltry money online. The responsibilities from girlfriends, friends and even some siblings won't even let him remember to buy himself a bottle of soft drink.
Well please don't get me wrong though. I also have a sense of responsibility too it's just that it differs. Nowadays I use my online earning reasonably. Most time I get books and data mostly. During the time of that first comments and now a lot have changed in me.... Every Weekend comes with a new earning that couples with a new budget.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Well please don't get me wrong though. I also have a sense of responsibility too it's just that it differs. Nowadays I use my online earning reasonably. Most time I get books and data mostly. During the time of that first comments and now a lot have changed in me.... Every Weekend comes with a new earning that couples with a new budget.
Even couple with the recent economy in our country, it is hardly one even think of spending extravagantly. We are only thanking the faithful God that doesn't let us feel the heat as it burns and we pray He sustains us financially even beyond our needs so that everyday will be like Christmas for us.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Is not something special actually,am an electrician although I am still taking the training but sometimes I do make some money from the little work I have been getting from people,i just believe i will make more money when am done with the training.
I love your zeal to continue in the search to earn better living tomorrow. You should take your training serious more than anything so you'll come out on top. Never forget your Cryptocurrency trading adventure. Because that can bring better payment when you're an expert trader, i wish you success in your career endeavors.