Where you making money online during the pandemic?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I am sure that since you are active here in this forum then it means that you are making money online and there are some people among us that has some other sources to make money online like I do have many other source apart from getting paid to post on forum websites.

During the time of pandemic, many people were stuck at home as there were restriction in moving around. Then they were many anger then as there was no chance for people to do there business. It was also time that some good people turned to bad people. Because as there were no food to eat. They were some that raided some store and loot there goods then.

But my paid is that I forgot that I could make money online because it was the time that I was learning a skill. And when I was learning the skill, I was unable to work online. Though I was not hunger because good was coming in, but I had no source of income apart from money that I received from a pastor that dashed many people money then including we that are not his church members.

So we're you making money online during that time?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
During the coronavirus pandemic I was lucky to meet some people who are actually making some good amount of money on the internet and I learnt a lot of things from them.

I have been making money before the pandemic but it was doing that particular period that I started making tangible money online. The truth is that if you really want to make something on the internet you should always try as much as possible to connect with people who have been on the internet for a while because they can show you some secrets of making money consistently on the internet.

During that time I also ventured into affiliate marketing but I was not really successful with it because of lack of money to pay for ads and of course start up a blog.

It was actually a very good experience because since then I have improved when it comes to making money online.

graham23s

I have been making money before the pandemic but it was doing that particular period that I started making tangible money online. The truth is that if you really want to make something on the internet you should always try as much as possible to connect with people who have been on the internet for a while because they can show you some secrets of making money consistently on the internet.

During that time I also ventured into affiliate marketing but I was not really successful with it because of lack of money to pay for ads and of course start up a blog.

It was actually a very good experience because since then I have improved when it comes to making money online.

I was making $30 per day from doing surveys, there is a crap load of useless sites south there (trust me I have tried most of them!)

The best one to consistently make money is Swagbucks IMHO.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The coronavirus pandemic has come and gone and to be sincere and honest during the coronavirus pandemic lockdown my vision of actually making money online was absolutely put into practice as a result of me having to stay at home and not going out there by I was able to have access to the internet via my senior brother smartphone. As a result of this I took the initiative between myself to make the most money online and moving on and search from website to website and from platform to platform searching for ways I can comfortably make money online. All the sudden I stumbled on a particular platform known as cashvest.com.

This has been one of the most incredible website I have used to make money online coupled with the fact that the website is also an application which you can download on the Google app store on the Google Play store. I recommend the app version of this website due to the website itself having an occupied with a whole lot of ads that can disturb your access and usage of the platform or website.