Which altcoin will you invest on in 2022?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
So many cryptocurrencies has evolves and people have taken advantage. Those that that took advantage of these cryptocurrencies when the price was very low, are counting profits. It is imperative to be very sensitive to new evolvement and to try as much as to use it at the right time. The best way to gain access to the opportunities in cryptocurrency is to be informed . Information is power, you could imagine those that took the advantage of bitcoin in 2012 are making huge profits.

2012 you missed BTC
2013 you missed DOGE
2014 you missed XRP
2015 you missed ETH
2016 you missed ADA
2017 you missed BNB
2018 you missed LINK
2019 you missed DOT
2021 you missed ATLAS
2022 don’t miss ?????

I never took advantage of any of the cryptocurrencies and that's definitely what I really missed. I just imagined the amount of money I would have made if a take advantage of bitcoin in 2012. Honestly, at that period I could afford to by 5 bitcoins. Imagine, the amount of 5BTC now. I will be expecting an incisive answers from you and it will be very nice to get the necessary information in the comments box.

Which altcoin will it be in 2022?

Shaf

Verified member
So far, the cryptocurrency market has not been looking too good, so looking for a coin to hold till year end is difficult. This is much easier to do in a bull run where Bitcoin and the remaining market has a clear direction.

If I were to do so, I believe my choice of large cap coin would be Luna. It stands out a lot from competition and it's actually delivering on its promises, hence has great potential.

For a low cap coin, I would most likely choose to hodl $WOO. This is an exchange coin, and they tend to do very well. It's also finances but Binance and was recently listed, so it seems a good choice to me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At this moment I am looking at any coin for long term investment. I don't have much funds to sacrifice for any of them. I am more of doing shirt term investment, not perpetual kind of investment. The market is volatile, and the bearish seems taking more of advantage than the bullish run of the coins. I've noticed that, I am taking advantage at the moment to study both the bearish and bullish, then taking advantage of any of them to make money off through their investment. So, the best is trading 'Spot or Futures contract, either placing trade on Buy or sell. The Buy signals buying and expecting the price to move up, while Sell, signals placing an order and expecting the price to go down.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
So far, the cryptocurrency market has not been looking too good, so looking for a coin to hold till year end is difficult. This is much easier to do in a bull run where Bitcoin and the remaining market has a clear direction.

If I were to do so, I believe my choice of large cap coin would be Luna. It stands out a lot from competition and it's actually delivering on its promises, hence has great potential.

For a low cap coin, I would most likely choose to hodl $WOO. This is an exchange coin, and they tend to do very well. It's also finances but Binance and was recently listed, so it seems a good choice to me.
It's good that you pointed out that choosing the coin to keep for a long-term investment would be very difficult. Nevertheless, I have been on a lookout for a very promising new cojn to keep for a future gain. I will try to look at the analysis around $WOO to see the potentials of the coin.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
At this moment I am looking at any coin for long term investment. I don't have much funds to sacrifice for any of them. I am more of doing shirt term investment, not perpetual kind of investment. The market is volatile, and the bearish seems taking more of advantage than the bullish run of the coins. I've noticed that, I am taking advantage at the moment to study both the bearish and bullish, then taking advantage of any of them to make money off through their investment. So, the best is trading 'Spot or Futures contract, either placing trade on Buy or sell. The Buy signals buying and expecting the price to move up, while Sell, signals placing an order and expecting the price to go down.
This is exactly how things work in the cryptocurrency market. You don't have to look out for only the bullish movement, you could as well be looking at the bearish conditions too. Since the market is a downward trend, it's an opportunity to place a sell order. The only problem I have with cryptocurrency spot trade on most of the brokers is that the spread is always on the high side.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I would have choose Shiba to be the best coin to invest with in this year 2022. But no one knows if the growth that it had in the past few months has stopped and will not rise in price and might be coming down. But the only coin that I have confidence with is Binance coin. Binance coin has a very high tendency that it will grow and continue to grow in years to come.

Another one that I will choose is dogecoin, Tron and ripple. Especially Tron and dogecoin that they are yet to reach$1 per coin. Dogecoin was doing well in the beginning of last year but it got to a time that the price started depreciating in which people tht invested with it including me, expirenced lost of up to times 3 of there investment. Like me , I bought it when the price was $0.60+but now the price of the coin is $0.20+. But there is tendency that the coin will reach $1 in few years to come in which anyone that invest now that the price is $0.2+ . By the time that the price goes above $1, that will be gain in more than 5 folds.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I would have choose Shiba to be the best coin to invest with in this year 2022. But no one knows if the growth that it had in the past few months has stopped and will not rise in price and might be coming down. But the only coin that I have confidence with is Binance coin. Binance coin has a very high tendency that it will grow and continue to grow in years to come.

Another one that I will choose is dogecoin, Tron and ripple. Especially Tron and dogecoin that they are yet to reach$1 per coin. Dogecoin was doing well in the beginning of last year but it got to a time that the price started depreciating in which people tht invested with it including me, expirenced lost of up to times 3 of there investment. Like me , I bought it when the price was $0.60+but now the price of the coin is $0.20+. But there is tendency that the coin will reach $1 in few years to come in which anyone that invest now that the price is $0.2+ . By the time that the price goes above $1, that will be gain in more than 5 folds.
It good that you choose the dogecoin. It is a very promising coin and I feel that it will definitely surge in the future. I have not taken out time to do some research on the coin but the news around the dogecoin showed that the coin will definitely surge in the future. There is a strong indication that dogecoin as shown very promising move. The moment Tesla start accepting it as a payment option, it will increase tremendously.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I am not a big fan of making a long term investment so I don't actually know the right coin to choose or suggest to someone for a long term investment. I think I prefer day trading because I have seen that different coins for have their different bullish seasons. For example, the Luna coin, it was being very bullish when other coins was being bearish and I took advantage of that but today, even though other coins were being bullish it had a minus sign throughout today. So this is just the benefits of day trading.
But I do know of a coin that might be bullish this season despite the odds although it's not a new coin anyway. This coin is the BNB coin and I think that coin is made for greatness and you can check it out.
For those going to short term trades, I think the best thing is to monitor coins that are newly listed on binance because they usually do have so much potential as if when they were newly listed on binance. Binance won't list a coin if they aren't sure of its potentials. I think GMT was newly listed, atleast that's what I thought and today it's price increased with about a 90%.

E

eldavis

I once read an article that says we should watch out for Shiba Inu and doge coin this year. So far so good we are in the third month if the year 2022, let's watch and see how things goes.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think you can still invest in BTC, ETH, or BNB. After going as high as $70K BTC is now $40K. After going as high as $4500, ETH is about $2500. BNB was almost $1000, now it is less than $400. Since the crypto market has gone too low, you still have the chance of investing in any coin you want. For example, you can't call ADA a missed chance. I saw this coin go as high as $2.80, but now it is around 81 cents. You can still build a fortune by investing in ADA
As far as dogecoin is considered, you will have to forget about this coin as a profitable investment. This coin appreciates only when Musk says something nice about the coin, it does not appreciate according to the market demand.
There is a lot of room for benefitting from crypto investment.
If you ask me, I suggest you invest in ADA and Matic. You can buy Matic for $1.40 and ADA for 81 cents. Once you bought these coins, you should start staking so that you can make your coins earn profits even when the price s not appreciating. On Binance you can earn up to 21 percent APY on Matic.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Well, I am not a big fan of making a long term investment so I don't actually know the right coin to choose or suggest to someone for a long term investment. I think I prefer day trading because I have seen that different coins for have their different bullish seasons. For example, the Luna coin, it was being very bullish when other coins was being bearish and I took advantage of that but today, even though other coins were being bullish it had a minus sign throughout today. So this is just the benefits of day trading.
But I do know of a coin that might be bullish this season despite the odds although it's not a new coin anyway. This coin is the BNB coin and I think that coin is made for greatness and you can check it out.
For those going to short term trades, I think the best thing is to monitor coins that are newly listed on binance because they usually do have so much potential as if when they were newly listed on binance. Binance won't list a coin if they aren't sure of its potentials. I think GMT was newly listed, atleast that's what I thought and today it's price increased with about a 90%.
That's a very huge increase. The only thing that makes me a bit skeptical about this type of coin is that there are lots of games around it. I meant, there is usually pumping and dumping around the coin. It will be a wise decision to keep studying the coin first before investing heavily on it. You could as well invest very minimal amount which could be 2% of your account. This is to enable you minimise the risk that is involved.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I once read an article that says we should watch out for Shiba Inu and doge coin this year. So far so good we are in the third month if the year 2022, let's watch and see how things goes.
It is true that we could watch out for Shiba inu and the dogecoin. Going by the fundermental analysis, their is high hopes that the two cryptocurrencies will surge in the future because of the anticipated use as a means of payment for the purchase of the tesla electric cars. This is one of the good news around these tokens.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I think Avalanche is the coin that you shouldn’t miss in 2022.
Avalanche is number 10 cryptocurrency by market capitalization. The major thing is that AVAX as shown a very promising move but in the last 24hrs ,it was on a correction and bears are gradually taking over . Looking at the 4-hr time frame it was a red candle all through. This is to tell you that the bears are in control of the market at the moment. We should be very concerned with the fact that cryptocurrency will experience a downside and upward trend. That is hie cryptocurrency behave and it is what we are actually predicting during the trade. AVAX is currently traded approximately $83.5 and it declined by 0.74% in the last 1 hr and it declined by 6.72% in the last 24hrs. This a major decline and it was what made the price dropped significantly in the last 2 days . The coin is not the only digital currency on the decline, it also cit across the board too in the last 24hrs . The chat revealed that the digital assets is currently at the correction zone and it also consolidating. The implication is that, it's not the right time to invest.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I think you can still invest in BTC, ETH, or BNB. After going as high as $70K BTC is now $40K. After going as high as $4500, ETH is about $2500. BNB was almost $1000, now it is less than $400. Since the crypto market has gone too low, you still have the chance of investing in any coin you want. For example, you can't call ADA a missed chance. I saw this coin go as high as $2.80, but now it is around 81 cents. You can still build a fortune by investing in ADA
As far as dogecoin is considered, you will have to forget about this coin as a profitable investment. This coin appreciates only when Musk says something nice about the coin, it does not appreciate according to the market demand.
There is a lot of room for benefitting from crypto investment.
If you ask me, I suggest you invest in ADA and Matic. You can buy Matic for $1.40 and ADA for 81 cents. Once you bought these coins, you should start staking so that you can make your coins earn profits even when the price s not appreciating. On Binance you can earn up to 21 percent APY on Matic.
The analysis that you dished out are very incisive and it is very correct that some of the coins are not missed chances. One could still play the long term game on some of this coin by buying the dip. By long term game, i mean buying the coin a s keeping it for long term profits. This is the major reasons why one need to be very care of the whole thing so as not to invest wrongly. By this , I mean that one need to do the technical analysis and the fundermental analysis on the coin that one could decide to keep if it's really good for long-term investment or not. I still understand your point that staking these digital assets could save us the stress of fluctuations. Whether the price goes up or down, you are still guaranteed of making the profit, which is a very good deal. Staking is what most of the investors are really into presently. On Binance, some coins have a very high ROI when staked. But I will like to explain that these options of investment is good for the big investors. This set of investors have all the money to throw on an investment. I don't think it's a good deal for the small investors who will reap the small benefits over a very short period of time.