Which Blog Is Best For Affiliate Marketing?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are two major blogs which people are using for affiliate marketing. These are blogger and WordPress. WordPress is the best blog content management software which you can use for affiliate marketing.

The flexibility of WordPress is top-notch. You can create a fascinating niche website with WordPress using free themes and plugins. About 3% of the entire websites online is made up of WordPress.

WordPress is good for affiliate marketing for so many reasons. WordPress comes with lots of plugins which makes it pretty much easier for you to insert affiliate links into an existing content on your blog.

Another thing is that WordPress is easy to troubleshoot whenever you are experiencing a difficulty with your affiliate links placement. These are some of the things you cannot do with blogger.

Blogger is only good for adsense based website. The reason is that it is pretty much easier to integrate Google adsense into blogger as both of them runs by the same company.

WordPress also load fast from any server and you can even install plugins that will make it load faster in seconds.

WordPress is also good for search engine optimisation. Any websites you build with wordpress can easily index on Google search engine.

You can easily set up a niche website for the uses of WordPress in few minutes. You just need to engage in point-and click and the website will be in few minutes..

D

Deleted member 28127

The problem isn't setting up your blog in 5 minutes or 2 days the problem is continuous work just because most of the bloggers gave up blogging within one month of blog creation.

D

Deleted member 13140

I think when looking at which blog is good for affiliate marketing one should talk about the niche instead, I mean that's suppose to be the talk, What niche is the best to monetize with affiliate marketing, The blogging niche, make money online niche, finance niche, fashion, and all that stuff, and if I were to vote, even though I mentioned the three most profitable niches, I would say that the finance niche and the fashion niche is the most profitable, I mean the finance niche could easily turn into the make money online niche and could easily talk about saving money and promote some bank

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Blogger is a free blogging platform from google. This is the only free blog where you can run adsense and amazon ads. Free wordpress blog does not allow excessive advertising. If you add a lot of ads on your free wordpress blog, your blog will be taken down. Therefore, if you plan to do affiliate marketing, you will have to either stick to blogger or use paid version of wordpress. Even for paid version, personal plan does not allow advertising, you wll have to use business plan. A better alternative is using wordpress as content management system but this requires you to have a domain and hosting.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to do affiliate marketing through your blog, you need a self hosted blog. You can create a self hosted blog only when you have your own domain and hosting. If you have a domain and hosting, you can use any content management for your site, but I recommend wordpress because it is free and also very easy to use. If you have never used wordpress, learning how to set up a wordpress site does not take long. There are a lot of tutorials on youtube that will help you set up a self hosted wordpress site n less than 5 minutes.

KURTAULI

blogger is the best platform. I have been actively selling items with the help of Affilate platform for 2 years. The most important detail is to write interesting articles so that the project can start working and interest potential customers. Do not copy information from other platforms Always try to have your own development strategy. blogger is very search engine friendly. If you do ON PAGE SEO your sales will double