Which broker are you using now?

Asahi

Verified member
FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, provides narrow trading spread and high leverage trading facilities. It’s a regulated broker and allow traders with all necessary services. Besides being highly secure, the broker allows traders with a whopping 1:500 leverage. They allow crypto and synthetic indices trading with narrow trading spread. They offer three types of trading accounts including rajor, ultra and synthOP.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I'm currently using IC Markets because they have no spread and what you see is basically what you get, they only charge you a commission on your trades and that helps you tremendously in your trading and also gives you the leverage to make money especially if you're a scalper like me.

There are other things you need to pay attention too if you're using a broker which is the authenticity of the broker and also where they're located if a broker is located in an island country you're better off abandoning them altogether and go for more credible ones.

FinTrader

I trade in fxopen. This broker has been working on the market for a long time, so it is a reliable company. Here you can trade a huge number of instruments, including cryptocurrencies and indices. There is high-quality analytics. It is possible to trade in such terminals as MT4, MT5, TickTrader and TradingView. Spreads are minimal, in ticktrader from 0 points. Transaction execution is instantaneous, I think this is a real ECN broker.

FXOchartist

Verified member
I also use the FXOpen broker so far the trading conditions at this broker are good and have never experienced any serious problems, using the Ticktrader platform we can trade on various CFD markets including forex, crypto, stocks, and indices from one trading account.

tray59

There are so many brokers which we can chose when it's come to the forex market we have alpari and Xm this are some of the forex broker that we know about we also know that broker are choosing base on the spread and the amount of leverage that they are able to develop, for someone like me liteforex is the first broker I use and I was able to use their experiences wisely but I later stop using liteforex now am using fxopen but there strategy of charging too much commission drive me back and now there is one broker that come out new which am using now