Which business is more profitable (Hotel or Private School)

Olajidey

I will like to hear from experienced people in this business categories to throw more light between a hotel business or private school business.
This two business are lucrative because every child(ren) in a household will attend school and due to the poor standard of public school, parents tend to take their child(ren) to private school and they have to pay per term and we have three-term in a year.
Hotel too, people lodge in the hotel for one reason or the other and will have to pay per night.
I will like to know which business is more profitable between hotel and private school business.

Aniwhyte

Both business are lucrative but if I'm to choose between them both and I also have the funds to startup one of these business then I would be choosing an hotel business, if I can successfully build an hotel with lots of well furnished rooms, couples with air conditioning then I would be making lots and lots of money every single day, building a school on the other hand is also great, but I don't think it is in anyway as lucrative as investing in an hotel.

Archahmad

l will like to say that both are profitable but there is advantages and disadvantage for everyone which make 1 more profitable than the other one. A hotel when taken a good tourist location in to consideration is more profitable as many tourist will come stay there. But a huge tax Is associated with the hotel. In other hand school is more profitable on location where government owned schools are scarce. As many people will have no option that to enroll there ward there.

Donkiz

The two are among the rank of very lucrative businesses, and both require some levels of approvals from government and other necessary agencies to establish and operate.

Among the two I will prefer to running hotel business over school business. The reason for choosing hotel business is based mainly on profit making, in hotel business you make money on daily basis from lodging, renting of halls, selling of foods, drinks, etc. Whereas in school business, school fees and other necessary fees are paid once per term or once per session, depending on the type of school you are operating.

Peppul

Both are profitable, one is easy to manage at the start and the other is not that easy because you will need a lot of recommendations and if you not careful it might not even work out. The hotel is easy in the sense that even without advertising much but the school you need to go through a lot of process for it to start functioning but apart from that it's also a good business.. if I want to choose I will choose the hotel. My own opinion though