Is it advisable to run more than one business.

Axis

Banned
Business management has been one of the most fast growing sector of the world and a lot of people are venturing into business as entrepreneurs or as certificated business owners. Talking about whether it is advisable to own and manage more than one business, well in my own view and perspective I see nothing wrong for an individual who have this desire. Establishing an owning more than one business is good but an individual must make sure to understand that business management and establishment is a gradual step.

While establishing a particular business it is advisable that you give your focus and you attention to make sure that such business grow and develop and when you are sure of this then it is advisable to establish other businesses. Put simply, what I am trying to say is that you should establish one business at a time.

raaman

Valued Contributor
While setting up a particular business, let it be any business for that matter, it is recommended that you devote your focus and attention to making sure that such business comes to the attention of customers and grows and develops at a steady and rapid pace, and once you are certain of this really happening, then you can establish other businesses as you wish. Simply said, I am of the view that you start one business at a time well.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
Personally I see nothing wrong for an individual who desired to establish and manage more than one business and the reason is because the key emphasis to managing and operating a business is how far that you see such business idea growing and develop. An individual must also make sure that he or she examines his ability and capability towards the management and operation of more than one business. Establishing more than one business brings to an individual more profit and more income but yet an individual must be ready to sacrifice his or time energy and mental intellectuality.

It is also important and necessary that work contemplating of establishing more than one business we all understand that establishing business is a gradual process so we must have to establish our businesses one at a time.