Is It Advisable To Follow Your Career After You Have Made Money?

Bisolami

Verified member
When we talk about career, it means that they job you will want to do for a lifetime. You career is that job you are willing to do maybe because you are talented in that field or maybe because you know are interested in learning about the skill. Examples of career is football, music and a lot more.

When you are new to following your career, you tend to do it for free. At first, you will not be making any money from your career. You will be the one to invest in your career and it may be quite expensive because there are some people who cannot afford the money to invest in their careers. Some people do not have enough money and that is why some people work for a short period of time and then go back to follow their career when they have made so much money that can cater to their responsibilities during the times that they will not be making any money from their career.

This is also what I am doing. I am trying so hard to make some money online and offline because I would love to be a musician and I need money to do that. I think it is the best idea.

Is it advisable to do so?

cmoneyspinner

Not sure how to answer this. I have had friends who worked at a job and finally when they saved up enough money, they started a business they had always dreamed of. I have known other people who started a brand new career after they retired.

Bisolami

Verified member
Not sure how to answer this. I have had friends who worked at a job and finally when they saved up enough money, they started a business they had always dreamed of. I have known other people who started a brand new career after they retired.
Since your friends saved up for a lot of money just to follow up with their career, I think that is supposed to give you an answer already. There is nothing that beats having money while pursuing your career. It may not be very easy for people yo pursue their career and also be working at the same time so it is better to face it when they have money.
This is why some people set a time frame of when they will work. It may be a year, two years or so but the aim is to gather a decent amount of money to follow their career

cmoneyspinner

Since your friends saved up for a lot of money just to follow up with their career, I think that is supposed to give you an answer already. There is nothing that beats having money while pursuing your career. It may not be very easy for people yo pursue their career and also be working at the same time so it is better to face it when they have money.
This is why some people set a time frame of when they will work. It may be a year, two years or so but the aim is to gather a decent amount of money to follow their career
Very few people are fortunate to have a millionaire take them under their wings. I heard an actor say that he worked at a golf club serving drinks or something One of the club members took a liking to him and helped him get started in the entertainment business. He ended up having a successful TV career.

Another lady said she was a waitress and the men she served regularly took up several thousands of dollars, gave the money to her and told her to invest it in a money market account. That woman is now a successful financial consulatnt.