Which industry seems investable and profitable these days.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
At some point majority of people would want to invest their money on things that are considered to be positively rewarding or on things that have great yet-unforseen future . Despite the fact that majority of people have the capital to invest but due to the fact that they do not know which kind of investment seems to be good for investing and due to the fact that they do not know which industry to establish that will definitely have a positive future in the country they reside . There are so many investable and profitable industry these days but to be able to know them you need to put in great time and go to work . An industry that can be successfully established in Nigeria that totally has a sure future is literally any Agro-based industry . In Nigeria there are so many agric based industry which possibly indulge in the rearing and the planting of Cash crops and livestock farm animals .

And one of the cool thing about establishing an agro-based industry is basically the fact that it raw material or main resource is natural and nature never fails . According to my personal study and feasibility research it is approximated and considered that in a particular year each agro-based industry in the United States of America makes more than $17 billion at the end of two decades and if we were to bring that to Nigeria which is considered to be the home of agriculture there is every possibility that this amount would even be doubled or tripled .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I have lived in Nigeria for all my life and in my own perspective the kind of industry that seems to be more flourishing over here include food processing and water bottle industries . But somehow agricultural-based industries tend to also flourish over here and in some regions and major states of Nigeria there are some agricultural-based industry that possibly focus on the production of plant fertilizers or possibly in the production and processing of animals feeds . Food processing industries are more versatile and everywhere compared to agricultural-based industries and almost in every nook and cranny of Nigeria you will always see a food processing industry possibly a bread factory or industry or possibly a food canning industry .

If I were to establish an industry assuming I have the requisite capital and financial funds to do so I would like to venture into establishing a bread factory . Establishing a bread factory in the lead could be so profitable but it totally depends on how an individual managers and facilitates it .