which is a safest crypto coin to invest for beginners?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
There are over 300 different coin to invest in right now in the market and on regular basis we keep on having several other coin to pick from. These coins all have different behaviours where is highly difficult to predict and as such it will be difficult to understand which one to invest in as a beginner.

We all know the crypto market has really done so well in the past before the big slide and many invest are afraid as the market is filled with uncertainty. Even the expert advice are failing them let alone people that depends on their advice.

What would you advice a beginner to invest in?.

Putta Vince

Off course I first jump into investing in bitcoin if I were a newbie , along with Ethereum. These 2 coins have done well in the past and you can blindly hold them for long run. Many have made profits with ethereum as well. I also include Litecoin , Bitcoin Cash , Dogecoin to the list.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
For me i would advice a beginner to invest in bitcoin and coins listed on popular exchange platform because there are so many coins and its best for you to invest those coins ,most especially when you don't want to get scammed by those coins listed on telegram channels and so many other channels

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The crypto market is not discriminatory which means a veteran trader or a beginner is practically the same. There is no such thing as a crypto for beginners because they are all out there to fluctuate in price in order to attract buyers. With the present state of condition of crypto beginners should just plant vegetables in their backyard.