Which is better? Active income source or a Passive one?

SANIA

Active and passive income sources have their own pros and cons.
I am sharing some of them:
Active income source
Pros:
1. Quick earning
2. Immediate results
3. Fixed projects/ job
4. Less anxiety

Cons:
1. Have to work in real time to earn money
2. Fixed salary/ earning mostly
3. Have to be active all the time

Passive income source
Pros:
1. Make money with the system while you sleep/ travel/ enjoy.
2. Earn commissions for lifetime for spending time/ money/ efforts before

Cons:
1. Takes lots of time to establish business/ system
2. Often investment needed
3. Earnings/ Rewards are not immediate

If I have missed some points, does anyone want to mention the rest?

Thanks for sharing such a good content
My pleasure. These are some of the points which I have learned over the period of time. One should work actively while working on building a passive income source as well.

The truth is that if you really want to become a millionaire or a billionaire then you should consider creating a very good passive income stream for yourself. people who make passive income have a lot of free time on their side but you should also know that they really worked very hard in order to build a system for themselves.

As someone who is making passive income you will simply make money sitting at the comfort of your home doing absolutely nothing or little things. People who have blogs for example can probably be making a lot of money from it even in the next 10 years without them necessary doing anything because they have created the reliable passive income stream for themselves for life.

Active income on the other hand is not really bad per se but it is not a reliable way of making money both online and offline. If you're making money actively, you can be working for someone like doing 9 to 5 jobs and then you can be fired at any time. So this is the main reason why so many active jobs is not really reliable. Honestly speaking, passive income is much better than active income.

I don't think I agree with a point you made about earning a passive income which is that the pay is not immediate but I think you got the rest anyway from my own personal analysis.
And again, if I am in a position to choose between the two methods of earning, I would likely go for earning passively. This is because it's actually one great way to earn without having to stress yourself so much but just like you've pointed out, it will require a great deal of work or investment at the initial stage.
Let's take for an example, Mark of Facebook, he is earning his money passively; not just any amount but millions of dollars and he's not doing so much work for it right now. But he had to be very creative at the start to have thought about the idea of creating a social media platform that will connect people from all parts of the world and some other enticing features we can all see on the Facebook platform today.
This is also the reason why I said that I disagree with your point that the payment ain't immediate, because I believe that mark of Facebook is being paid his money non-stop and every time he demands it.