Which is harder to trade, stocks or forex?

jenmyers58

Stocks are so much easier to trade than forex. If you watch Oliver Velez who makes his money “trading the open”, you’ll see that he plays the market GAP every time.

If you don’t know the rules about gaps, they always get filled.

Plus… if you know a thing or two about candlestick patterns, these market gaps usually turn into a “piercing” (gap down), “dark cloud” (gap up),

or what Oliver refers to as… “power surge” (continuation) pattern by the end of the day. Those candlestick patterns makes it a whole lot easier to anticipate which direction the market will likely go to.

Forex, on the other hand… you’ll be lucky if you can spot these patterns. It’s that hard!

Stocks also have “level 2” where you’d see big players buying and selling… In Forex though, you don’t have access to information where you can see big banks buying and selling. And who would want to trade against the banks anyway?

Forex does not trend the way stocks do. You can literally hold a long position in the “indices” and you’ll walk away with money in your pocket days later. If you don’t know that by now, S&P and other indices only go one way. UP!

In Forex, most of its instruments are mainly in a range market. When you think the market is trending, it does not. And when it’s not trending it goes… and never come back.

Long answer short… Stocks and its gaps are easier to trade… period!

Oh wait…. Forex is harder 🤔

The answer to this question is not as straightforward as you might think.
It's true that trading stocks is more difficult than trading forex—that's because when you trade stocks, you're making a bet on the future of a company and its products, while when you trade forex, you're essentially betting on the future value of currencies. This means that it's easier to predict how a currency will perform in the future based on its current value than it is to predict how a company will perform in the future based on what they produce.

However, while predicting how a company will perform in the future may be easier than predicting how a currency will perform in the future, trading an individual stock can be more profitable than trading an individual currency. For example, if you have a strategy for investing in Apple (AAPL) shares and are able to buy at $100 per share, then your investment would be worth $100 x 100 = $10,000 after one year—assuming no changes to their market cap or earnings report during that time period. But forex is undoubtedly unstable, anything can happen any minute.

It is difficult to trade stocks, since you need to be able to predict the future. Forex, on the other hand, is much more unpredictable.

In order to trade stocks successfully, you need to know what your competitors are doing and how they will react if they see that you're getting into the market. In order to make money with forex, it's all about looking at indicators such as the currency pair that's being traded, how much demand there is for that pair at any given time, and more. If you try to predict what will happen next in these situations by looking at trends or buying and selling based on previous data points, chances are good that you won't do very well at all. Amidst all these, it doesn't imply forex is easy. In fact I would say The answer to this question depends on your perspective. For example, if you're a trader, it's easier to trade stocks because stock trading involves buying and selling shares in companies. If you're a forex trader, it's easier to trade forex because there are fewer rules and regulations involved with forex trading than with stocks.

Forex trading is also safer than stock trading because currency trades don't involve buying or selling physical assets like stocks do.

When it comes to trading, there are a lot of different options out there. But which one is harder to trade, stocks or forex?

Well, there is no easy answer. Both have their own challenges.

With stocks, you have to contend with things like dividend payments, earnings reports, and other factors that can impact the price. And of course, you need to have a good understanding of the company before you invest.

Forex trading is a bit different. You're dealing with different currencies, and you need to be up-to-date on all the latest news and developments affecting those currencies. You also need to be able to read charts and do your own analysis to find the best times to trade.

So, which is harder to trade? It really depends on your own skills and knowledge. If you're comfortable with stocks, then trading them might be easier for you. If you have a good understanding of the forex market, then that might be the better option.

Ultimately, it comes down to what you're most comfortable with. So, if you're wondering which is harder to trade, stocks or forex, the answer is that it really depends on the trader.

Expecting high security from an uncertified broker is like a fabled dream. Trading fund security is a major factor because big amount investors look for this issue very much. Maximum brokers show bogus certification that is really a risk factor for traders. ECN brokers ensure high security of funding.

There is a lot of overlap between the skills you need to trade in each market. It's hard to say for sure which one is easier. That said, stock trading may be easier to wrap your head around if you are a beginner.

I think it depends on the trader’s skills and knowledge. Both the markets have huge financial risks which can result in one losing their capital if they don't use proper risk management strategies

I think it depends on the trader’s skills and knowledge. Both the markets have huge financial risks which can result in one losing their capital if they don't use proper risk management strategies
The biggest problem of traders is using unlimited buy long or sell long means if you have 1000 $ and use buy long everyday of 25 $ it is logical but if you use unlimited buy long you risk of losing all your funds.

Traders will find the market hard to trade if they do not have required knowledge.
Traders who have a good knowledge and skills for trading forex will find forex easy and stocks difficult, and vice versa.

You need to flourish your own luck by earning more and more knowledge. But, traders hardly concentrate on earning knowledge rather they focus on live trading directly. To facilitate them large, Eurotrader came with a scheme of educational programs that include a bunch of e-books and video tutorials.

We have so many reasons to choose any. Most of this reason are based on our personal interest because personally if I am to choose between stock trading and in forex I will definitely go for forex because that is the one I am a little bit conversant with. I am not particularly interested in stock for now except it will be needed in my life later which I don't even think so.

I have seen a lot of professional forex trader that are making a lot of money from their forex trading . That is always a discouragement to me.

For now even if I have to learn any profitable skill , I will look forward to learn it either in the forex sectors or maybe to learn about cryptocurrency . This has always been the type of business I always dream to be studying. I will definitely go for forex

Reading e-books, watching video tutorials are the ways of strengthening your trading quality. Traders can go for paid courses too for learning about trading but without practicing on demo account, learning remains incomplete. FXOpulence provides a free educational program and other services in moderation.