Is It Harder To Make Money Or Manage Money?

Is It Harder To Make Money Or Manage Money?

We are usually used to earning money, and there are people who work until old age, earn a salary or earn an income, but in the end, there is nothing to show for it, so they mismanage the money even if they have it.

I think managing money is harder than making money because almost everyone has a business or a small business, whether it's a low-paying small business or a small business, but most people have a way of making money.

But before economic freedom or independence, not everyone is able to manage and add small resources to live in a cycle of bad economic decisions.

What is the most difficult for you, and why?

allison001

Verified member
From the look of things , it is very difficult for me to make money , not that I am not making money but I am not making the required money I need in my life. I still have to go to school , I still have to do so many things that will in one way or the other increase my possibility of earning and that is what everyone both online and offline are always trying to do.

Management of money is never a problem to so many people because it can easily be done and sometimes management of money is not really necessary much most especially when you have enough money to take care of your needs.

Another thing is that management of funds can easily be taken care of because you can easily employ someone to do that for you if you think you have a bad management strategy .