Which is the highest paying and legit crypto faucet?

Mimi5

I have been looking for a faucet that is very rewarding,and legit. I know it takes time so I want my time to be well spent. If you know any please share.

allison001

Verified member
Even if you are able for the highest and the best paying faucet, you will still not be able to make anything reasonable because at the end it will just be a waste of time and you won't be able to make up to a single dollar worth of cryptocurrency. To me if you can't make up to $1 every day then it will just be a waste of time.

Personally I will be focusing on legit way money can be made on the internet maybe by posting on platforms like we are doing here. At least this is very much easier because the possibility of making a single dollar is possible when you combine other paying platforms everyday..

There are so many faucets platform I have tried out in the past but at the end I have to give up because I have come to understand that they are not worth the stress at all.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I don't think I like any of those crypto faucets websites simply because most of them are usually scam and the last time I tried one of them I performed many tasks without being credited anything and this really frustrated me why would I work for almost 2 hours on a website and I will not be credited anything when I contacted their customers or what they couldn't give me any good reason for what happened and this is why I don't like them other legit websites like can't apply I had to make money from ladies simply because they pay or the deal in Bitcoin but we need to consider the people working on the website too.

Other faucet websites just require someone to invest before you can even earn a dime from them and this is also frustrating you should give a member a chance to be able to make money with your website before you can ask them for anything or you should be able to prove to them that your website really pays there was a time I tried investing in one of those faucet websites and to be frank I lost all my money because I kept losing in the game.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
In half of cases, faucet pay is empty and there are many technical errors on the platform like not crediting the tasks means few ones are legit like adbtc or coinpayu. But you have to work on the referral market.

coin456

All these rewards programs promote their programs as if you will make a lot of money but in reality the rewards will be worth pennys

Mimi5

Even if you are able for the highest and the best paying faucet, you will still not be able to make anything reasonable because at the end it will just be a waste of time and you won't be able to make up to a single dollar worth of cryptocurrency. To me if you can't make up to $1 every day then it will just be a waste of time.

Personally I will be focusing on legit way money can be made on the internet maybe by posting on platforms like we are doing here. At least this is very much easier because the possibility of making a single dollar is possible when you combine other paying platforms everyday..

There are so many faucets platform I have tried out in the past but at the end I have to give up because I have come to understand that they are not worth the stress at all.
I have the same veiw, but I also tot joining a lot of them might amount to something. What do you think?

CryptoHunter

In half of cases, faucet pay is empty and there are many technical errors on the platform like not crediting the tasks means few ones are legit like adbtc or coinpayu. But you have to work on the referral market.
Do you have any sites you use now? Researching and learning.

CryptoHunter

I have the same veiw, but I also tot joining a lot of them might amount to something. What do you think?
If you have the time; yes. Do research though. Save time. Bad site = bad site. lol