Which is the richest tribe in Nigeria?

marcusfe

Nigeria has over 200 tribes but I'm narrowing my discussion down to the three major tribes we have in Nigeria :
1. The Yorubas
2. The Igbos and
3. The Hausas.
Let me briefly describe each of these tribes. The Yorubas are the set of people located in the South Western part of Nigeria. They are popular known for the academic prowess which makes them intelligently sound.
The Igbo are the people who occupied the Eastern part of Nigeria and popularly known for the entrepreneurship distinct.
Hausas are the set of people occupied the Northern part of Nigeria and are best known for their Agricultural sustainability.
Everyone can see and feel the financial impact of each of these tribes in the nation but there is a question that comes to mind here.
Based on your knowledge a d without tribal sentiment, which of these tribes do you consider the richest?

IamDozzy

Nigeria has over 200 tribes but I'm narrowing my discussion down to the three major tribes we have in Nigeria :
1. The Yorubas
2. The Igbos and
3. The Hausas.
Let me briefly describe each of these tribes. The Yorubas are the set of people located in the South Western part of Nigeria. They are popular known for the academic prowess which makes them intelligently sound.
The Igbo are the people who occupied the Eastern part of Nigeria and popularly known for the entrepreneurship distinct.
Hausas are the set of people occupied the Northern part of Nigeria and are best known for their Agricultural sustainability.
Everyone can see and feel the financial impact of each of these tribes in the nation but there is a question that comes to mind here.
Based on your knowledge a d without tribal sentiment, which of these tribes do you consider the richest?
Your definition of rich is vague. Are you trying to compare the richness in terms of food, dressing, money, cultural artifacts. Categorically speaking I don't think one tribe can be richer than the other because we all variety of richness in each and every tribe in Nigeria. If you are trying to gauge the level of richness in terms of wealth then I'd go for the Hausa tribe because the richest black man in the world is an Hausa man. So there you have it, the richest tribe in terms of wealth is the Hausa tribe.

Teatea

Tribe is not a determinant of wealth. Your tribe doesn't define your financial status, it is possible that some tribes are regarded as affluent than the others but there are some silent rich people that choose to live on a very low key so how do you include them in the imaginary survey. Just make sure you pave way for yourself and be successful, having rich family doesn't even guarantee financial freedom let alone tribe.