Which Money Making Site Have You Been Most Disappointed In?

Kendy

Verified member
I'm very certain that each of us have our experiences to tell when it comes to making money online, while some are pleasing, others are displeasing. I have encountered so many sites online that promises payout but they end up failing. The one which I got most disappointed was on a hyip site. I was so enticed and engrossed with the mouth-watering profits that was promised and the limited time which my money would be refunded. After investing, I waited for the stipulated 48hours and I did not receive any feedback. I kept checking the site every minute and before I realized, I was kicked out. I cried so much because I had made use of the hyip monitors before investing but it practically gave me wrong options as well. I really wonder if these hyips cannot be completely scraped because day in, day out, people are falling victim and the monitors are not helpful in anyway.

Secondly, I got so depressed when I wasted almost 7months of my time and resources on Gramfree all in the hopes of reaching the withdrawal threshold of $500 only to realize that it was all fake. Which money making site had you more disappointed?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are so many of them , I am not really disappointed it's just that it's not nice because I spend so much of my time on those platform and none of them was working out perfectly for me as I expected , even the beermoneyforum I have an account but there was even a high rate of banning and I was not able to place for withdrawal because they eventually banned me.

For now I only concentrate on trendri and bizdustry, they are the best paying website for me and is also the most suitable one because I can work with them perfectly and even if I made a mistake the mistake will be made known and from there I correct myself and move on.

I do not just like a situation that you are just being banned without even telling you the mistake you did or to even give you a second chance to take the correction.

There's so many of them in the past that were not even paying me and I do not just find it as their agreed but it's something I was just learning from because that is to help me understand that some website are not trusted.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have many websites that have disappointed me which made lost interest in them. Some I know they would disappoint me even before I started, I just needed to gobw them benefit of doubt while others took me by surprise.

The first one ever is a high yield investment program. I started in 2016. And I made a lot of money in it, only for them to pack away in 2017 with lots of my money. Though I don't really blame them, the pressure from all angles were just too much for the website.

The other ones are forum websites. One if the best paid forum that almost members here have worked on just decided to reduce their rewards and eventually stoped paying. I couldn't even envisaged that because it started well but the lack of a good administrator ruined it. He involves himself in more than what he can manage.

Others paid forum will either reduce their earning to ridiculous amount as well. You only earn well through writing of articles which you are not sure whether they may be approved or not. While other forum I worked with will ban memebers at his will especially if you are too active.