Which one is preferable to work between private and public organization?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Private company can be describes as a company owned,manage and controlled by an individual.

Public company in the other hand are those company owned,manage and controlled by government.

So therefore its now the choice of an individual to either decided where to work out of this two sectors.

Though many preferred working with public organisation or company base on the entitlement they are going to receive after their retirement age or retire due to the number of years in the work. Some times some prefer it because they see it that it not that stressful like that of private organization.

But son people preferred working in private organisation because;they sees them that some of those companies us to pay their workers or employees very well. And if they a paying them well I think what they needed to achieve in life can be achieve in short period of time.
That's why I said it depend on individual motive some time.

Which one is preferable to be working as an employee between private and public organisation?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to preference, their is no doubt people prefer public kind of gig cos they have chance of earning till time immemorial. But in some cases, some private working organisation pays higher than in the public sector cos of the level of the task individual will be faced with. Those who work in the construction company, oil companies' here in my country earns by far better than civil servants.

AmaliaTG

Private company can be describes as a company owned,manage and controlled by an individual.

Public company in the other hand are those company owned,manage and controlled by government.

So therefore its now the choice of an individual to either decided where to work out of this two sectors.

Though many preferred working with public organisation or company base on the entitlement they are going to receive after their retirement age or retire due to the number of years in the work. Some times some prefer it because they see it that it not that stressful like that of private organization.

But son people preferred working in private organisation because;they sees them that some of those companies us to pay their workers or employees very well. And if they a paying them well I think what they needed to achieve in life can be achieve in short period of time.
That's why I said it depend on individual motive some time.

Which one is preferable to be working as an employee between private and public organisation?
I prefer private organisation than public because Private pays more than the government public ones which public, have a lot of corruption when it comes to those people who are supposed to retire, you find that when they are about to retire, they will reduce their ages through corruption and wont allow the new youths to come in. Also public pays less money. The big reason why youths always cry about unemployment is due to this people who are being favoured because they have a lot of experience and yet their time to retire has come. And public jobs are very demanding of years of experience. But all this effects doesn't happen in private sector. Private organisations are much more proffessional and pay higher amount of money. And they also have the benefits like insurance cover. So I choose private.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
In my country, working for a public organisation especially if it is a federal government-owned organization is much better than working for a private organisation because of a lot of things in the sense that the Federal government an organisation carries a lot of benefits if you don't start your retirement. One advantage of public organisation is Job security.

Josemendez

Verified member
I will always prefer to work in public organization owned by the government because there is job security in such organization compared to working in a private company where one can easily be sacked without prior information. Also , there is no possibility of receiving pension in a private organization upon retirement unlike in government Institutions till the person dies .

funmi

Verified member
In my own opinion, working in a public organization is 100% preferable than working in a private organization. Public organization is not as tasking and stressful as the private organization. Private organization is not as flexible and easy doing as public organization. More so, private organization does not give retirement stiped like the public organization. Once you are retired in a private sector, they will not be obligated to give you anything.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In the Philippines the salary of a government worker is low compared to the same position in a private company. But the advantage of working in the government is the lenient management and not much workload. In private companies you can be stressed due to the rigorous operation especially when the boss is very strict.