Which types of trading styles do you like?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Scalping and hedging have become a royal-type trading. You can enjoy your scalping when you have a reliable trading broker that offers you a technical error-free platform where you will face no technical errors. With FXOpulence broker, the minimum investment is only $100 and they offer 1:500 leverage with narrow trading spread.

FinTrader

I like intraday trading, it allows me to earn and withdraw profits almost every day. Fast withdrawal of profits is one of the many advantages of my broker fxopen. Therefore, I really like this style of trading and it is profitable for me.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I'm mostly a scalper or you can say an intra day trader, I'm mostly done by new York close and I go hard on new York open, I trade Gold everyday and I believe it's one of the easiest asset to trade, it has a very predictable movement, only if you can contain the price swings, because it can reverse a lot.

When gold buys in the open, it will sell at new York, that's how it is, over and over again, open your chart and you'll see it, it's not rocket science it is trading, just find a way to get an entry and you'll be good to go.