Who is Making Money on Sprout Gigs?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Sproutgigs is basically a platform that allows you to perform micro task, like filling a form, subscribing to a channel on YouTube or other basic stuffs, they pay you after a your task is being approved, you can earn up to $2 a day, but it's been long I've been on the website that's why I want to ask if there's still people using the app and if yes, what's your experience using it.

I've watched some YouTube reviews but they're not as satisfying as I'd wan them, a personal experience from any user here will go a long way, thank you.

I signed up to sproutsgig a long time ago, back then it was called picoworkers. When I saw the available tasks, I was disherten. Some tasks wee related to clicking google a dsense ads for the client, some tasks asked you to create social media account, or gmail, etc. I was not comfortable doing these tasks, so I did not work. When they rebranded, they also changed their task system. They now allow freelancers to post gigs just like on FIvewrr. I am not started selling gigs yet.

I am a member of Sproutgigs and loving it there even though I am not making that much money. I love that I get tasks to do daily and they are not really hard to do. In the past, I wouldn't have found myself doing the tasks I am currently doing, all it takes is getting familiar with the work, you end up loving it.

The tasks I like doing include; promoting content by viewing articles and clicking ads within the websites, signing up to sites, reddit and other social media tasks and watching YouTube videos.

I get paid through cryptocurrencies (LTC) and that is awesome for me. In fact, I just received a payment of $5 LTC this evening that I requested a few hours ago - they are so good at prompt processing of withdrawals.

@Abigael that's really nice to hear, I've actually read a thread on a forum about making money on the app, I've forgotten about the app since because its been long since I opened the account due to it's complexity, it'll really be nice to get back on it and resume working.

My questions are how long those it take to complete a task on average and what's a realistic amount one can earn daily working on there if I'm averaging let's say 3 hours a day.

@Mika tagging you maybe Abigael's reply will be helpful to you.

Thanks for sharing with the forum.