Who is our opponent when investing in Cryptocurrency

Phronesis

Bitcoin has been rising all the way in recent days, once again driving the boiling inside and outside the circle. This was a happy thing, but yesterday there was another large-scale liquidation in the entire network. In this regard, many users complained that a major exchange took advantage of the fire and unplugged the network cable.In such a good market, why play such high-risk operations with contracts for a little short-term profit?

In this round of Bitcoin’s strong rise, some users have been complaining about not getting in the car, but at the same time they are not willing to fall behind, so they have turned their investment goals to some extremely cheap but worthless altcoins, but they are unwilling to gain value. Look for potential varieties in the project. And when the value item started to rise with Bitcoin, it was too late.

Lack of knowledge of the investment market, and poor investment mentality are the real opponents of retail investors.

Josemendez

Verified member
I quite agree with you view here to some extent. yeah , many people change their direction to altcoins ,hoping for their rise so that they can benefit from it , however some of them are doing that not because of lack of market experience or any other reason ,but because of the high cost of Bitcoin .

Bitcoin has gotten to a price that a $10 investment may not yield a good profit with a 3,000 rise in price of Bitcoin , and small investors won't want to risk that ,thus they resort to small coins where their $10 can amount to something reasonable with each significant rise .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Some people have their own choice to make when it comes to investment selection. When it comes to cryptocurrency investment, I have always favoured transacting through Bitcoin than any other coins. But I still find Bitcoin cash and Litecoin as another alternative to Bitcoin. Those two altcoins are exceeding highs also, I never thought it will increase this far, following Bitcoin in same race of soaring higher. I prefer to invest in all three when it is ideal for me.

Mahmoud2019

Seriously iys the best online way to invest in Crypto currency alot win from high price of currency Crypto and me earn before since 2 months i have like 3 ltc and its equal one ltc 60 now one ltc is 150 usd and i sell ltc and get earn 300 profit from. Hold ltc for time. Really its good way u can buy when prices down and sell when prices high

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
All these things depends on individual because some people have turn to other alternative cryptocurrency for their investment and I do not see anything wrong with that because these alternative cryptocurrency can also generate profit. is not really compulsory that we have to invest in bitcoins because

just now the price of bitcoins is so huge and so many investors will not be able to buy 1 btc again except people that have the required money that is needed .

If I have the needed money to invest hugely in the cryptospace , I'll consider to invest in BTC because it is a solid project and it is almost impossible for the price of BTC to drop to a point that all investors will be losing their money. But a situation in which you are investing in some alternative coin it is somehow risky because anything can happen to it and we have been hearing of so many cases about how most of these coins will rugpull and sometimes it crashes leaving a lot of investors devastated especially those that have invested a huge some of their money.

Carrying a proper research and investing in alternative coin is not really a bad idea .