Why ain't I getting promoted?

Carpon

Valued Contributor
As a worker, online or physically one thing you always aspire for is getting to the leak of affairs in that organisation. But many times people get stocked in one position and are unable to get promoted at work.
Then they begin to ask what attitude is derailing me and making me not make for Ward movement.
We will see common reasons why people don't get their promotions and then how best one can be able to settle those and get quick promotion in a little while
First of all the level of your dedication to woke greatly affects your chances of getting promoted. When you do not show commitment no one will care about your prospects and that will leave you at a single spot. If I own a company I wouldn't want to jeopardize my reputation by giving a high ranking position to an uncommitted and incompetent worker.
More so your relationship with peo6 around matters a lot. As someone in high position you must be social and be able to get along with all workers who are under you. This your social status is another factor that must be taken into account.
If one works on these few things your chances of promotion gets widened.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice write-up. It seems so many people that are just entering into any business organisation or employment are going there for the main purpose of getting promoted but normally this is not supposed to be the reason . you are going there to show commitment and in return for this commitment you will be promoted in due time but people who just accept employment for the main purpose of getting promoted will start believing that they should be promoted when the time for them to be promoted is not due . That is why desperation can be bad and this will not end well..

I know there are some business organisation that won't likely give you a reasonable promotion , but as long as where you are working is worth all the stress then you have to dedicate your time and be committed to your responsibilities as much as possible , promotion will come in due time