Why are passive income risky

Nathaniel633

I will advise you business class and individuals passive income are not the best, because, most people want income at the best when you just sit back at your couch and you just earn money no no no it's not done like that passive income are risky because you just sit at home on your couch to make money from a site when you don't get to know the person that is involved in the business because it's online so it's easy for you to get scammed

Sorry, maybe you have the wrong view about passive income. Maybe you only think that passive income is what we often encounter on bogus investment sites or scammers. Here's a safe passive income, if you are a crypto fan, you can take part by staking crypto like ADA in your wallet, you can also make a deposit in the bank and will get passive income (interest) every month, also if possible you can rent a house or land to someone other. etc.

I think that a lot of people need to be comfortable knowing very much about passive income before trying to invest into it. Every business opportunity or trading Investments usually comes with its own unique risk and as such it is very important that you should also understand the one that comes with passive income as well .

For example if you are trying to create a blog where you want to be making passive income after you have money test it with Google adsense , you can be able to encounter some kind of problems in the future like hacks all the website simply not gaining a lot of attraction . This does not only I really mean that you should ditch it but they are one of them risks that you are definitely going to face .

People who are also involving in rental properties and real estate also have their own risk because the house might one day collapse all the government might seize it in order to use it for a public function. There are a couple of things that you can be able to do to avoid things like this like always doing your research and investing the right amount of money.

I think you got it all wrong, passive income in most cases is actually the result of your hard work. Like where I am currently working right now, my boss hardly comes to the office, yet everyday he receives alerts upon alerts from clients paying cash into his accounts. He has successfully grown his business to a level where he nolonger needs to be there but things would still be working out well for him. There was once a time where he had to always be in the office, there was a time when he was actively doing most of the works. Some persons might classify passive income as your money working for you as well to generate more income.