Earn Money Why are we anxious to create thread on PTP site or Forum?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I believe since the inception of the paid to post site and forum every body has been trying so hard to make sure they earn more everyday.

Everybody always sit down to put some thing together and make a thread so that it will attract more point and receive comment from people.

Despite of all these our struggles; i still believe we still need to make sure that we write thread that make sense and give insight to the reader.
Could you believe that in some site just because of the way people were anxious most people we start to write on Health issues and latter landed on how to generate income online.

Though this sound funny but its do touched my mind often when I see this happening.
I really appreciate some of these site Admin now a days that has taken it up and make sure thread and comment are well checked before given point out or apportioned anything thing to the writers.
I believe its not just a platform where can just be playing with some sensitive issue that can help individual in one way or the other.

Why are we so anxious to create thread on PTP site or forum?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Laughs, creating a thread and attaching health issues with financial issues is just so funny. I don't see why a poster should be anxious to create thread when the mind, brain isn't calm and sensitive enough to think, crave better topics to create. I don't create thread when my mind isn't calm, i create thread when i have something tangible to bring to members here.