D

Deleted member 13140

Am going to try and convince everyone here or anyone landing from google to join affiliate marketing, I haven't made a sale but I've seen sales and it's 100% legit, I just don't think it's for me, But I could convince someone here and in months you'll make a sale
1. Passive Income
While any "normal" employment requires you to be present in order to earn money, affiliate marketing allows you to earn money while sleeping, Imagine writing a product review and while you're asleep, someone visits your site and clicks on the link and buys the product, notifications come in while you're still asleep, Honestly When you commit a set period of time in a campaign, you'll see a steady return on that investment when customers buy the product in the days and weeks afterward, or even that same day you promote it, But the reason I said weeks afterwards is because you'll be making use of SEO, Which means You are paid for your task long after it has been completed.
Even if you aren't in front of a computer, your marketing talents will generate a consistent stream of cash for you.
That's the true meaning of passive income, Money that comes even when you're on vacation or asleep.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing , affiliate marketing will be able to give a marker a passive income , yes it is possible for people to make money even while they are still asleep , it is the best way an individual can make money on the internet most especially if they can organise their time to work on spare time, at the same time becoming an affiliate marketer and gaining enough and required knowledge that is needed for you to be able to make constant money to a point of making it even when you are still asleep is something that may take some time , the time required for you to be a renowned affiliate marketer will depend on your interest and your seriousness because I believe most people who are really serious to learn and understand every affiliate marketing teems and strategy will be able to make money and become independent faster than people who only do it when they feel like.

Another reason why I may even advise people to also engage in affiliate marketing is because you can also be able to do it even when you do not have a huge financial money to establish as it does not require so much capital to start

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Over the years, affiliate marketing have become one of the best online businesses and a lot people have made money from it. Around 2020 someone mentored me on affiliate marketing but I did not really have money to kick-start but I have a whole lot of knowledge about how it works and how you can make money from it.
Before you start affiliate marketing it is very important you have proper knowledge of certain skills such as content creation, graphics designing and copywriting and so many others. The main reason it is very important you have knowledge of content creation is because you must write something about the product you are promoting in order to convince people. If you don't know how to write anything about what you're promoting then there is no way you can be trusted by people in order to purchase your product. Graphics designing is very much important for you to create a landing page without spending money hiring people. If you have the money to employ the services of graphics designers this is not really a must for you but it is white recommended.
Copywriting is important for you to be able to convince people to see the reasons to buy your product.

E

eldavis

Another reason for one to become an affiliate marketer it Is a low cost business to startup. Affiliate marketing requires little to notting to actually start and while running it, it still remains a low cost business, which means the risks involved are also small. With all these advantages, we should still understand that the beginning can be very difficult as well, it takes time to actually gain traffic and start getting stable flow of sales. If you are not patient and consistent, you might not be able to achieve good results.